Britain's Got Talent 2012.

v2007

Reaction score
Just watching it now.

What did people think of some of the acts??

V xx

I pissed myself when ant ran to fix the wing and it broke! The opera duo were amazing. What's with Carmen Electra though?! Very odd choice.

It took me ages to figure out who the hell Carmen was :rofl:

Jonathan was fab, agreed with Simon thou, she may hold him back.

V xxx

I loved the opera duo........jonathan was bloody fantastic and so sweet bless him, i think he should go solo x

Is this the new Saturday night thread to take over from the X factor thread :lol:

I thought Carmen Electra was Fergie to begin with :blush:

Johnathan and the girl (can't remember her name) were fantastic

When the wing came off I was peeing myself laughing :haha:

The women doing poetry with the guy 'dancing' behind her was just weird :wacko: Did they honestly think they'd get through :shrug:

The two girls doing free style dance was funny, I love it when they try to back chat the judges, the judges always get the last word.

I really hope we don't have another dance troupe in the final, I'm getting bored with them

I know it may sound bad but I really can't stand Britons Got Talent. I really hate Simon Cowell.

I am :wave: I was just coming on to see if anyone would be watching x

You got any snacks ready? I'm just about to make tea, we've got Ben & jerrys in but I've already eaten my weight in ice cream today so might have to leave it :blush: xx

Definitely, it's THE rule of Saturday night tv :shrug:

I'm liking David Walliams in it this year, shame the haven't shown all the naughtiness. Bet they all have a huge laugh!

Lol at the lily and the 'hunks'

:rofl: at the women reading a poem

The dog was cute :lol:

He's quick :shock: and he's only been playing 2 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->