Britax B Smart

CurlyK

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have the Britax B Smart? Any thoughts, opinions, experience would be appreciated x :flower:

I have it and get on well with it!

i have it and i love it! the only thing is its a little heavy and if you have a small boot in your car it might not fit. it pushes amazingly looks really snuggly and it the wheels wont get a puncture which is great for us as we do alot of country walks shopping basket is huge the hood covers most of the pram if you un zip the middle bit which was really good in summer when she was sleeping as it kept the sun of her completly also you dont see hardly any one else with them , ive seen 2 people with it since ive had it x

I had it and hated it! LO outgrew the harness at 4 months, the raincover never fit, it was bulky and heavy (almost embarassing to use) and steered like a pig. Then one day the brakes failed while LO was on slight hill but luckily I stopped it running away. :growlmad:
Sent it back for a refund and got a Petite Star Zia which I love love love!!!! :cloud9:
If I had to go for a travel system etc. again I would rather go for either a Babystyle oyster or a M&P sola.

I love ours - few things not so keen on but wont go into it to put you off because I personally think there is always going to be SOMETHING that bugs you!! Unless u pay a fortune (My opinion anyway :flower:)

We got one and I think you can't get better travel system for the money. But I have issues with it - it's bulky and hard to put in the boot of the car. Also LO doesn't look very comfy in the seat and I feel sorry for her :( I think if I could go back in time I will not buy one. But we did use the carry cot as a place for her to sleep until she turned 3 months (then she went into her cotbed in her room). I got the three wheel version but I recommend you buy the 4 wheel version x

There are things I love about it and there are things I hate! It's bulky and the suspensions are not very good, the carrycot is not the best, although it's quit big. I love the fact that u can have LO facing you and facing outside in the pushchair. And love the handle. Overall it's good. But doesn't go trough my door when assambled :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->