Britax Vigour 4+

Abigailly

Reaction score
As it says in the title, any thoughts on them?

I hadn't heard of it until a friend got one and she raves about it!

Anyone ever had one?

I've got one, but haven't used it yet. It got loads of great reviews and in the end I picked it over the Maclaren XLR travel system because the Britax has a reversible seat unit so baby can face you or away. I was a bit suprised by how wide the wheels were when it arrived but I think thats because the maclaren is so small by comparision.
The britax is also a 'which' best buy (gets great reviews from parents) and the only negative thing I have heard about it is that the rain cover is a bit pants and hard to put on the pushchair.

I just ordered this the other week and I'm so excited about getting it. I read loads of reviews and didn't see a bad thing. The lady in the shop also said that she rarely ever sees a Britax pram coming back in with any problems...compared to other brands that regularly have faults with them. It does everything that we want it to do....just need the baby to arrive now so I can use it :D

Me and OH went to the huge kiddicare warehouse a few weeks ago because of all the pram confusion and eventually decided on this one as it ticked all the boxes at the time.

We had a play around with it and it does seem like a great sturdy and really lovely travel system.

BUT...

We've since decided against it because i want somethign SUPER light for the tube and think I'll use a sling if all goes well in the first few months. BUT OH wants a carry cot/pram too and so now we're thinking the Maclaren XLR. (I wanted the XT but OH wants a whole travel system)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->