Brittany Murphy has died!!!

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I cant believe it. My OH friend just text him saying she has died because he knew i loved her!

https://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-murphy-dies-cardiac-arrest/

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Read more: https://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-murphy-dies-cardiac-arrest/#ixzz0aG4BD2UB

She was in some of my fav films, especially 'Just married' with Ashton Kutcher.

So sad:cry: So many celebs have dies this year unexpectedly

I know:cry: Its so sad! I can't believe it, Just Married is one my favourite movies!

thats really sad, clueless is one of my fave films although I didnt realise it was her til just now :dohh: x

I' not surprised. I saw her in magazine the other week and said to my OH 'shes going to die of a heart attack if she doesn't gain some weight'. I hope this wakes up Hollywood and shocks them out of the size 0 trend.

^^ cant say i've seen any recent pics of her, i think she's always looked thin

Jeanne Wolf, Editor of Parade Magazine, told Sky News that Murphy suffered from a heart murmur.

Might have some thing to do with it. :shrug:

I know, very tragic and so sad.

i only heard on the radio last night and couldnt believe it!! so sad, i loved her!

x

its horrible to see so many ppl die at a young age these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->