Broken sleep

Katie.2011

Mummy to baby bean
Reaction score
Takes me a while to drift off now, then i probably get 3 hours max and then im awake for another 3/4 hours where im lying in bed yawning my head off but cant get back to sleep oh and when does the frequent peeing begin coz the last few nights have started with me waking for a wee about 2 times a night or more who said pregnancy was fun lol xx

I'm with you! Two trips last night. Lying in bed now trying to get the energy to go again. I seem to wake up as if its time to get up arounfd 4am, which is fun! Though this has improved in the last few days

I fall asleep around 10:30-11pm & I've been waking up at around 4am EVERY night.

I keep a cup of milk next to my bed for my nighttime waking and that seems to do the trick. In my last pregnancy, I would wake up RAVENOUSLY hungry and I would drink some milk or eat a piece of cheese or a handful of nuts. (high protein low carb foods)

Frequent peeing kicks in different for every woman. With my last, I didn't get up to pee in the middle of the night very often. But I've heard of pregnant ladies with "egg sized bladders" as early as 9 weeks. So it's not uncommon. :)

I wake up at 4am, too! Plus 2 wee trips/night :dohh:

Mystic, my cat would love you with the bedside milk :rofl: she'd even consider giving me up for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->