Broodiness??!!

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had my first baby back in August and I'm absolutely in love with him. Yet, since he was born, I've really been finding myself missing the pregnancy. I figured it was just hormones at first, as many women 2-3 weeks post-partum seem to have the same problem. But now as we're creeping around to the time my son way conceived last year (he was a surprise baby), it seems to only be getting worse. I don't think it's PND, as every other aspect of my life feels normal and actually pretty great. I just want to be pregnant again! I miss the positive pregnancy test (even though it came with a bunch of worry), counting down the days until the next trimester, the waiting for the gender scan, our 3D scan at 28 weeks, labor watching, the birth (we had a great birth experience), the post-birth bonding at the hospital, breastfeeding (which didn't end up working out), everything. My OH wants more kids, and has said that he's ready at any time to have more, but obviously as my son is not even 4 months old it's a ways down the road yet. Though we are NTNP currently. I've always wanted a small age gap anyway.
Sooooo, I was wondering if there are any other ladies going through the same thing? Or any who have gone though the same thing and could tell me if it ever goes away?! Ughhhh. ](*,)

My son is 14 months old, been going on since he was born lol. I am still breastfeeding so I haven't had AF yet but we have been ntnp for a while lol. My son is was more awesome tan I could have ever imagined.

I was broody the first year, and it's went away thankfully. Now that she is a toddler there is more to do with her, instead of just for her, and that has helped a lot. Plus I love getting 8+ hours of unbroken sleep at night! :haha:

bcos21, Aren't they awesome?! Though my son is only 4 months old, we have been NTNP as well (after I was cleared by my doctor, of course). I'm ff feeding now, so I have gotten my pp periods back. We're talking about actively TTC next month.
8 hours of sleep would be AMAZING, Kitteh_Kat! There's a big part of me, though, knowing that we want 2 kids, that just wants to get the sleepless nights/baby stuff over in one go and be done with it. Hopefully I don't get so broody next time, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->