Brooke Paula Hart 30.01.09

Awww she is just beautiful Hun, Congrats, Im sorry you had such a rough Time . :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hunny, I got a bit emotional reading that and then the picture of you kissing her head, you can literally see how much she means to you, i've got such bad PMT that it made me cry!! sorry im embarassing myself lol

congrats again. Hope you are both feeling much better :hugs:
xxxx

I'm so glad you were with your midwife at the time and that it all worked out well despite it being crazy. I hope you are both progressing nicely. :hugs:

Conratulations she is beautiful
How are you both doing now hun?
xx

We're both much better thanks :blush:I had to take Blood Pressure tablets for a few weeks after her birth but not anymore. She was released from SCBU last Thursday so Im enjoying having her at home now-she weighs 3lb 8oz now! :happydance:

Awww!! She is adorable, and so tiny!:happydance:

What an experience hun. Glad you are both okay now. Did they give you any idea what had caused it?:hugs:

Thanks :hugs: I had severe Pre-Eclampsia :hissy: Id been told by my GP only the week before that I was being a hypochondriac when I told him I was feeling really unwell. I couldnt even walk my feet were so swollen!!! :saywhat:

Congratulations hunny, I got a bit emotional reading that and then the picture of you kissing her head, you can literally see how much she means to you, i've got such bad PMT that it made me cry!! sorry im embarassing myself lol

congrats again. Hope you are both feeling much better :hugs:
xxxx

Lol awwwwww poor you. I was HIGHLY emotional writing it, I can tell you!! :dohh: :blush: :hugs:

Thanks for all the kind messages everybody. They were lovely to read! xx

congratulations, it sounds like you had an awful time, hope you are both feeling better now. x

OMG your story has me in tears :cry: My experience wasn't as bad as yours as I did get a few days warning and a planned c section at 34 weeks after having steroids for the babies lungs, but mine was also traumatic for me as I went for a routine scan only to be admitted and told they had to get the babies out. Having Elliot on NICU in an incubator was very emotional and I wanted him to be out of it asap and with me. Thankfully we could all leave 18 days later but they were such a long 18 days.

ANyone who hasn't had a baby on NICU or SCBU can't imagine how awful it is. I think in a way this kind of thing causes post traumatic stress because you imagine having your baby/babies when they are full term and staying oevrnight in hospital then going home with a lovely healthy baby. Instead you have them immediately taken away from you and not able to hold or see them for a while and they look so helpless and tiny with tubes and wires on them.

Just want to finish by saying the pictures are lovely and Brooke is gorgeous! Congratulations & big :hug:

Elle xxx

Oh my word, what a story, sorry you had such a tough time. She si the cutest little thing though, well done!

Oh hunny sorry to hear you had a tough time and things didnt go perfectly...luckily you had a perfect little darling! :lol: She is just beautiful! What a cutey-pie!!!
PS. thanks for the comment in my journal too! :hugs::friends:

glad all was ok in the end, sounded llike a hell of birth. All the best girls are born 30th of jan ( me included) . Hope u and baby are doing well x

Glad all came well in the end, congratulations hunn

:hug::hug:

thts quite an ordeal ...happy things turned out ok....shes a princess congrats :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->