Brother's baby coming early

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
My brother's girlfriend's water's have just broken, she's only 33 and a half weeks pregnant. I'm so nervous because my 34wk baby didn't survive and I'm getting in a stress now. I'm sure this baby will be fine but they live in Oz and I'm here in England....so can't even be there to support them.

Oh please let baby be ok:dust:

I said alittle prayer for your brother's baby, I hope everything turns out okay :hugs:

Australia is meant to have a fantastic maternity system. I know Englands is excellant too but they will all be in good hands. I'm sure they will be sending you piccies to coo over really soon.

Thanks everyone....still no word yet. I just wanna know all's well. I checked on the calendar and she is 33+4 by my reckoning.

Will let you know what's going on tomorrow hopefully. Sent my bro a txt but his phone will probably be off in hospital. I told him to ring me anytime day or night so will be going to sleep with my phone tonight:baby:

:hug: to you and your brother's family. The little one will be just fine.. I hope everything goes well! :hugs:

Brother text me at 4.30am this morning to say they were heading back to hospital....eh??????????? He didn't say they'd gone home so I have no bloomin idea whether they sent her home for a few hours or what. seems mad though as she's gone into prem-labour.

Who knows?:dohh:

Will update later when I get more news....flapping even more now:hissy:

Well my brother has rung me eventually....it seems her waters don't appear to have broken although she still feels "leaky". They have scanned her and say the waters seem to be intact but she needs to go back to hospital and be checked again in a couple of days.

I hope baby stays put a few more weeks:thumbup:

Oh, that is great news! I hope that little one stays put a little while longer. I'm so glad to hear that! :hug:

This is great news, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer for those piccies though!

Ohh try and stay calm, please let us know whats going on when u find out.

Oh hun,
I've only just read this. What worrying times you and your family, at least the news is good now. I hope their bun stays in the oven for a bit longer. If you need to mail me. x

I asked if she'd peed herself but she insists not :rofl:

seems ok at the mo though, thank goodness.

Thanks for support:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"