Brought it all back

secretbaby

Reaction score
... I have been in and out of hospital this week - bubs is fine, but my bp has been mad. They put me on tablets yesterday and I had to go in today for monitoring.

While I was there they bought a girl in from a & e the midwife took one look and got onto delivery and NICU... the girl was only 25 weeks gone and Midwife realised that something was very wrong. Then I could hear the midwife telling her not to push (as they had no resus stuff in day assesment). I could hear the girl asking if the baby would survive ... I remember asking the same thing, begging them to save my son. They rushed the girl off to delivery (thank goodness for the midwife who was there she was AMAZING). They came to check me later and I was crying it was awful I know exactly what that poor lady is going through (my son was born at 27 weeks) it bought it all back. The midwife was amazing with me too - got me a cup of tea, she remembered about Billy from my notes. My BP was sky high when they next checked it - but they ignored that one and it had gone down later. I was so worried about that poor lady.

They knew I was worried for her and the baby - and they could tell me was that baby was in NICU on ventilation - and that mum was doing as well as could be expected.

I really really hope that I never read her story on here, or SANDS - and shall be saying a prayer for the little baby (and parents).

:hugs: That must've shaken you up.

Glad the baby was ok - fxd for a Christmas miracle for that lady.

hx

aww hun, what a shock and deff not good for the bp, :-( hope all is ok with that little baby too and that ur bp gets under control soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->