"Brown Blood is Old Blood"

^^^Technically, brown blood is ALWAYS old blood. Your doctor is right. The only question is what CAUSED the old blood.

All of my m/c's started with brown blood too. Just because its "old" doesn't mean everything is ok now.

Brown blood is old blood! and although no bleeding should be ignored, in some cases brown blood can be good, such as if you have a subchorionic hematoma (blood clot) brown blood is good because it can just mean the clot is bleeding out. I don't think everyone should be shouting about saying its wrong to say this, because although people shouldn't ignore any bleeding, sometimes things like this are just said to reassure people and calm them down. But once more to repeat myself before someone says something; i dont think any bleeding should be ignored - always consult your doctor. xx

Brown blood is old blood! and although no bleeding should be ignored, in some cases brown blood can be good, such as if you have a subchorionic hematoma (blood clot) brown blood is good because it can just mean the clot is bleeding out. I don't think everyone should be shouting about saying its wrong to say this, because although people shouldn't ignore any bleeding, sometimes things like this are just said to reassure people and calm them down. But once more to repeat myself before someone says something; i dont think any bleeding should be ignored - always consult your doctor. xx

I like to hear that! Seriously, if its true, then that means mine is bleeding out and has been for almost a week and a half. Though its starting to stop. Hopefully the brown blood is a sign that mine is going away!!! :happydance::happydance: I've been dealing with it since 5 1/2 weeks, and I'm now 11 weeks (and a few days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->