Brown blood?

Zizzle

Reaction score
Just had a bit of brown blood on my knickers and when I've wiped. I'm 8 weeks. Could this be normal and just monitor it?

Brown is usually old blood. I offer get this but I have a haemorrhage near the baby. Which is causing it. Not sure if you have already had a scan? My epau like to see us even if the bleeding is brown. Just make sure all is ok. Maybe just give them a quick call. Hope all is ok x

I had brown blood after I pushed a BM too hard. Didn't happen again after that.

I had brown bleeding (and red) from weeks 5-10 daily, then occasionally afterwards. Scan showed I have a SCH. I am now 21 weeks and still on pelvic rest but all is well with my twins.
Get a scan soon if you can, then at least you will know what the cause is.

I'm 8 weeks and some change and I get brown blood occasionally and have since week 6. Especially after sex. My bleeding has ranged from barely there brown discharge, to obvious brown blood, to bright red blood, pink spotting, you name it. So far everything has checked out fine and baby is growing right on target.

I've had so much spotting and light bleeding this pregnancy. Brown, pink, red... My OB says it's fine as long as it doesn't get heavy and as long as you don't have any cramping. If you let your dr know what's going on, they might be able to bring you in for a scan for reassurance. (I like reassurance. :winkwink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->