Brown CM 10 days after AF stops, 10 days before ovulation

Dustydew

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I ovulate regularly around CD21 to CD26, My cycles are long, ranging around 35 to 40 days, with a Luteal Phase of 13-14 days. I have been charting last 12 cycles (OPK, Cervical mucous, BBT).
I have never been pregnant, and am trying for an year now (getting BD timing right for last 11 cycles). I really want to conceive naturally if possible, so haven't yet seeked for a medical intervention of any kind. TMI follows :
From last 3 cycles, on every CD15 I start to secrete dirty yellow-brown cervical mucous smeared with clots of brown blood, sometimes just brown in tinge, chunks of stretchy opaque CM (not wet in consistency). This spotting /brown CM lasts from 3 to 6 days (not heavy, but frequently seen), then stops. This is then followed by some stretchy yellowish CM and then 2-3 days of wet watery secretion. I eventually ovulate between 7 to 10 days AFTER I stop seeing any brown or bloody CM (confirmed by positive OPKs and BBT shift). Rest of my cycle is as usual.
I do not think this brown CM is ovulation spotting, as it starts about 10 days after my periods stop and and stops about 7-10 days before ovulation(since I ovulate only after CD20). I am a bit concerned, and would like to know if anyone has experienced something similar?
Thanks in advance for anything you can share,
Lots of love and good wishes for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back