BROWN CM after a 3 day bleed !!!?????

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Hi can anynoe help i really good do with some advice and info if anyone can shed some light on whats going on with me at the mo....

I got my last period on the 19th may it was a light red bleed and light in flo (not normal for me normally heavy with lining loss on the first and 2nd day), i had no lining loss and no pain at all just really mild cramping which i still get on and off now and again i still have a swollen belly, i am absolutely knackered and when i get home after work at 1.30pm i sleep for 1-2 hours and have a really weird appetite, i have also had dark brown cm to light brown cm everyday up until yesterday after the bleed which i have never had let alone heard of before !, i did do a test three days ago a clearblue it was neg so dont know whether to do another one as i cant go to the docs as she thinks no woman over 40 shd be ttc so that makes things difficult for me and there is no other gp at the surgery as the other one just passed away and they are awaiting a new gp so i was hoping that there maybe someone on here that may have heard of this before but if not thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->