Brown discharge at 25 Weeks :( Need Help !!

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

on 30th Sep I fell down, but I literally didn't felt any impact on my Uterus or pelvic area. So i was relaxed.
Now after 8 days of fall i.e. Yesterday in morning i noticed Brown Discharge (Brown Cervical Mucus). I went to doctor, they checked everything and all seems fine.
They think that I had internal bleeding at the time of fall and that blood is coming now. But i'm really not sure about this concept, because as i said i didn't felt the impact of fall on my pelvic area :shrug:. I just bruised my Knees that day.

Also, i'm getting this Brown CM since Yesterday till now. When this will stop ?

Im not really sure. I had brown cm at 15 weeks with my 3rd. There was no reason for it and hes now 16 months old :)

I assume you don't have placenta previa or a low lying placenta... Any chance of BV? Have them run a swab it if does't stop in the next day or so. Also, it's possible the jarring from the fall caused something to shift, no big deal provided they caught it and brown blood is old blood and no cause for alarm. Just stay vigilant and go in if you're still concerned.

Hi Ladies,

So the spotting is still ON. It started on 7th Oct with Blackish brown CM and now CM has turned into graying brown color.
Doctor informed me that i have collection of blood near cervix, because of that i'm getting brownish CM, any Idea how long it'll take all to clear up :(

I had a bump early on in my pregnancy and it took a week for brown blood to show too. Doctors checked my cervix and there was a collection of brown blood just like you. It took quite a while for it to completely stop, I would say a good few weeks for it to be completely gone, I became addicted to checking! Remember brown blood is old blood and that is good, it will just be taking it's time in clearing. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->