Brown discharge - blood

Oliviapiper

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
I'm a little worried I've been experiencing brown discharge/blood and I'm 7 weeks pregnant today as per my last period.
It's not alot at all only when I wipe after going to the ladies room do I notice. It started Sunday evening. Then yesterday all was ok until around 3:00pm in which it happened again.
I called the Dr. and I have an appointment to see him today.
I'm really worried that this could be a sign of miscarriage.
As of right now I'm not cramping. It's just the brown blood.
But I've also noticed that my symptoms like sore breast and being a little queasy are gone.
I'm SO worried.
I'm scheduled for a ultrasound Friday and I took a HCG blood test this morning. I guess all I can do is sit and wait.

I don't have any advise for you but wanted to wish you good luck xxx

Hi,
I've been experiencing this too! I'm just over 6 weeks and have been having brown and sometimes red discharge but mostly only when I wipe.
My doctor examined me and my cervix was closed and I've just had my second blood test to check my hormone levels are ok.... It is very worrying isn't it! I'm trying not too though and carrying on as normal!
What did your doctor say?xx :hugs:

Hi,
I've been experiencing this too! I'm just over 6 weeks and have been having brown and sometimes red discharge but mostly only when I wipe.
My doctor examined me and my cervix was closed and I've just had my second blood test to check my hormone levels are ok.... It is very worrying isn't it! I'm trying not too though and carrying on as normal!
What did your doctor say?xx :hugs:

I have my appointment with the Doctor in an hour and a half. I guess I will wait to hear what he has to say.

I had this with my daughter and my dr said it was just my uterus stretching and the brown was from the lining. I hope all is well!

Well went to my doctors, not much we can do but wait for the blood results. He told me if they haven't increase I may miscarry.
I will find out tomorrow.
I hate this waiting game. It drives me nuts.

Sending you massive hugs... Really hope everything is ok for you. I find out Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed for us both xxx :hugs:

Hope all is well! Waiting games suck :(

I've had a bit of brown discharge the last 24 hours or so too. I figure rougher nookie is to blame, but I'm still a bit worried. 14 week appointment tomorrow anyway so I'm going to ask about it then.

Hi hun... wanted to mention I have had the pink/tan discharge and spotting ... freaked me out last Thursday at my 6 week appt. Dr. did a scan and we saw our lil bean and the HB it was amazing.

He said the spotting could be the placenta attaching itself to the uterine wall and that sometimes blood seeps... therefore we get spotting. He said I might continue to expierence the pink/tan and brown blood which brown is considered old blood.

Hang in there and hope baby sticks really well :hugs:

I had brown spotting/blood they given me an emergency scan baby was fine and had a little bleeding around the sac which was shown on the scan they still don't know what its from, but all was fine. brown blood means old blood so nothing to panic about.

Could be old lining or your cervix. I had blood after a bm at about 7 weeks too. My baby girl is doing great. Hope its good news xx

I will be finding out my HCG levels this afternoon. Fingers crossed everyone.

Hope you get good news :hugs:

I'm 5 weeks at the moment and had some light brown spotting on Saturday and a little more last night and I've been having cramps as well. I called the GP on Monday and they said not to worry about it at the moment because it's actually quite common, but to let them now if it gets heavier or more red or if the cramps turn into pain so they can do tests.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->