brown discharge on cd10?

hmommy219

Reaction score
hi ladies,

Well, I'm going to be 35 this Sunday and trying for my first for 8 months now. My cycles are fairly regular (if you count having a 22 day cycle one month then a 30 day cycle the next)?? Anyway, today I noticed brown cervical discharge each time I went to the bathroom. What the heck could it be? I'm on cd10 so not supposed to ovulate for a day or two yet.. ? Any thoughts? Have any of you ever had ovulation spotting before? Could this be it?

It crossed my mind to take a pregnancy test just incase what I thought was my period 10 days ago perhaps wasn't, but I don't want to face the BFN..

Any insight would be great.. :flower:

Baby dust to you!!

Are you on any meds? Any other reasons your hormones might be in flux? Changes in diet, supplements, activity level, daily routines?

Baby dust back at you!

Are you on any meds? Any other reasons your hormones might be in flux? Changes in diet, supplements, activity level, daily routines?

Baby dust back at you!

I recently started taking Fertilaid. Think that could have something to do with it??

I'm not familiar with Fertilaid, and not a doctor, but yes, certainly seems possible that a supplement designed to rebalance hormones could have something to do with it.

It's weird how sometimes it's hard to make the connection between diet/medication and physical symptoms (it is for me, anyway), but over the past few years, I've been somehow surprised to see how much what I eat/take can change my cycle.

I do feel like I've seen brownish cervical mucus before, but didn't take note of when or possible causes. Just figured body was letting go of a little old blood.

Maybe someone else will have a better theory.

I'm not familiar with Fertilaid, and not a doctor, but yes, certainly seems possible that a supplement designed to rebalance hormones could have something to do with it.

It's weird how sometimes it's hard to make the connection between diet/medication and physical symptoms (it is for me, anyway), but over the past few years, I've been somehow surprised to see how much what I eat/take can change my cycle.

I do feel like I've seen brownish cervical mucus before, but didn't take note of when or possible causes. Just figured body was letting go of a little old blood.

Maybe someone else will have a better theory.

Thanks. My girlfriend got me started on Fertilaid because she said it worked instantly for her! lol... I'm willing to try anything. :wacko:

Hi,

I normally get a slight brown discharge a day or two before I ovulate. Its funny cause I only noticed the brown discharge since I've been trying. Never noticed it before. Do you have any cramps? I sometimes get very mild cramps too before I ovulate!! I wouldn't worry too much about it, but I'd get to BDíng asap!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->