Brown discharge , ttc

DanRala

Reaction score
Me and my husband -28, ttc for almost 2 years , 1 year ago found out rt tube was blocked and left ovary had 6cm cyst.Tube was unblocked easily ,no surgery needed. Cyst disappeared within 2 months after diagnosed, confirmed by transv. US. Brown spotting while having the cyst 12-5 days prior period. After the cyst disappeared spotting went down to 2-3 days. It's been 8 month since im being healthy, with no probl. but no baby yet and spotting is still present. My dr gave me 3 month after the tubal procedure to conceive naturaly and then 2 months of clomid 100 mg with triggerr shot with no success. My husband has been tested with low morphology 3/4 strict criteria but dr is not to concerned.I am concerned that I have spotting considering that I am healthy , I don't drink or smoke , 52kg. Pap smear and blood test day 2,3 of period completed while having the cyst last year yet came back ok as per Dr. Please help me ! My dr is saying there's no need to be concerned re :spotting, but its constantly on my mind , and not being able to conceive is making me depressed and hopeless .

Hi,I spot 2/3 days before AF and my Dr said it can be completely normal for some peoples cycles.

I have never had it before though and we conceived our 3 very easily in my 20's. Been struggling this time around and I thought it might have something to do with the spotting.

Im now taking 75mg aspirin a day incase its anything to do with my blood as brown is old blood.

Iv'e started with this on this third clomid cycle, small amounts brown ewcm on CD 10, 11.. I have a 27/28 day cycle and ovulate CD13/14 every month... my period was really short (has been whilst on clomid) lasted 4 days finished 10th August. I sometimes get ovualation bleeding around CD 13/14 but its pink mixed with lots of EWCM ?? confused!

Hi there

I get brown spotting 3-5 days before AF and have since i was about 30. I conceived DS at the age of 35, it took 7 months. I'm currently TTC #2 and am on cycle 12. I had a FS check a couple of weeks ago and everything looks normal, just seems to be taking a bit longer this time.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->