Brown discharge when I wipe

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
ho ladies I’m worried I been having brown bloody discharge when I wipe after I pee since last night I’m freaking out thinking I hope it’s not another miscarriage happening I’m not having any cramps. I’m going to see my doctor today please pray all goes well I’m so scared

Oh no hun I hope all is well! I had bleeding in both previous pregnancies and they were okay! Praying for you x

Hope everything is OK Sunflower, praying for you xxx

Keep us updated hun, thinking of you and your baby x

Did you get checked hun?

Yes the doctor told my brown is old blood and to take it easy and says keep a watch over it if it starts getting red or cramps go to the ER

Did you get checked hun?
To be honest I’m very scared as I had many miscarriage in the past I’m taking it one day at a time just praying to god please keep this baby safe

To be honest I’m very scared as I had many miscarriage in the past I’m taking it one day at a time just praying to god please keep this baby safe

As it's old blood I wouldn't worry hun unless it gets worse or painful, take it easy and rest x

Hey Sunflower, I had some brown discharge yesterday too. I'm freaking out- gonna head to the EPU today hopefully and see what they say. I am 6 weeks. Seems to have stopped now but still scary.

I'll let you know what they say in case it's helpful for you too x

I've been having the same thing since Tuesday as well, I'm 4 + 3 today. I called up my early pregnancy unit and have booked an early scan for 6 weeks to check on everything but they said otherwise just to sit tight. They said they'd be more concerned if it was a lot of red blood (even a bit of red they said can be normal) and if it's accompanied by strong cramping. Hope yours (and mine!) clears up soon and saves us some worrying x

When I called the midwife she said that it could be nothing and just hormonal, but it could be something bad. She said they could scan now and everything be ok, but then it might not be in a couple weeks time so there's no point in sending me for a scan. I just have to wait.

So I guess all we can do is wait and see and make ourselves sick with worry -__- mine has stopped now so I'm gonna book a private scan at 8 weeks.

Hope both of you are doing ok x

All the best ladies mine is on and off I’m still freaking out I’m going to make a doctor appointment after lunch and also for my first prenatal I’m so nervous

I would hun if it's not clearing up, best to get checked out

I would hun if it's not clearing up, best to get checked out
Yes I’m going to see my doctor I did mention it to him he said Brown means old blood and try not to worry

He's right, try not to worry. It is common after all, it could be breakthrough hormonal bleeding. Lots of women bleed throughout pregnancy and everything is fine.

I had pink spotting and red streaked blood when I wiped when I was 12 weeks.
Because I was 12 weeks they scanned me and baby was fine.
The spotting stopped in the end but to this day I do not know why that happened.
Brown blood is old blood and it may be just coming away now. Maybe from implantation or something.

Hon I pray all this turns out ok for you.
Please keep me in ure prayers to I'm 18 weeks and 2 days and have Cholestasis of pregnancy which can kill my baby and I'm freaking out.
I'm on medication for it so praying I can keep him in as long as possible and that he lives.
I have been leaning on my faith alot.
I will pray for you hon.
Jesus has got this [-o<[-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"