brown discharge !!!

kungfupidge

Reaction score
Hya girls im a lil bit worried im 32and 3 days and when I woke up this morning I felt a lil leak like when you have a period, so went the loo and there was a brown discharge not thick or out jus like if it was a period but brown that was an hour ago it has stopped now and I have no pain with it jusy wondering ig anyone else has had this any advice appreciated thankyou xxx

Hi hun I haven't had this but I'd just ring your midwife and let her know, it's probably nothing, did you have sex last night? sometimes can have this if your cervix gets abit irritated. I'd see what she says just to put your mind at ease x

Thankyou cupcakekate I rang the midwife n they said to come in n get checked I havent had any sex for about 3 wks now so dont think its that but thanks for replying and ill post later to let u know what they say. Like I said its stopped now but having the odd niggling pain like a lil period cramp so yeh hopefully everythings ok thanks again ill post bak later xxxx

Thankyou cupcakekate I rang the midwife n they said to come in n get checked I havent had any sex for about 3 wks now so dont think its that but thanks for replying and ill post later to let u know what they say. Like I said its stopped now but having the odd niggling pain like a lil period cramp so yeh hopefully everythings ok thanks again ill post bak later xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->