brown discharge???

pegi

Reaction score
hi ladies im hoping somebody can ease my mind a little. friday morning i had my first wee and when i wiped there was a tiny amount of pale pink blood then nothing all day then around 10pm the same thing again. saturday was fine until about 8.30pm wiped and it looks like a brown colour?? and again this morning. its not constant and i feel fine but is this normal? i didnt have this with previous loses that was bright red, im going the hospital for a early scan tomorrow anyway but im worried, i really cant face another MC . im 6 w 3 days.

hi ladies im hoping somebody can ease my mind a little. friday morning i had my first wee and when i wiped there was a tiny amount of pale pink blood then nothing all day then around 10pm the same thing again. saturday was fine until about 8.30pm wiped and it looks like a brown colour?? and again this morning. its not constant and i feel fine but is this normal? i didnt have this with previous loses that was bright red, im going the hospital for a early scan tomorrow anyway but im worried, i really cant face another MC . im 6 w 3 days.

Im sorry hun....i dont want to scare u but thats how it started with me light brown discharge and stayed like that then went to the dr my body was barely gnna start the process...li was 11wks but the baby stopped developing at 7w 4d so it took a while.

I had brown discharge for four days with my daughter. It freaked me out but I waited til it subsided and did another test and was positive. Implantation bleeding and formation of mucus plug acc to my doc. Take another test and see. Unless red bleeding and cramps id say take it easy but you're ok xx

I had brown spotting and discharge all last week. I was extremely freaked out but my hcg tests show that my hcg is more than doubling. So thats good. I am still a little on egde but it seems things are progressing well. I am sure everything is ok for you... FX :hugs:

thank you ladies for your replies x got everything crossed little baby is just getting snug x

Hey 👋,

Did u do anything that might have caused it? DTD or orgasm? There could have been some blood hanging around somewhere and contractions of uterus after dtd may have pushed it down.

I had brown discharge at 9 weeks in July and had a mmc.
I am pregnant again and have had brown discharge again, on and off from 7 weeks. I've had a scan after each episode and baby was fine. I'm 13wks now.
Hope everything goes ok for you. Give your doc or a@e a ring in the morning. The midwifes will be able to tell u whether u need to go in or not.

no done nothing to cause it so its abit strange, im going the EPU tomorrow anyway as i'm scheduled to have a early scan so i'll see what they say.

I get a little bit of discharge after DTD. It's usually a brownish color.

With my first MC, it started out very light pink, then progressively got redder and finally bright red. My last MC it started out light pink again and then nearly right away got to be bright red.

If it's brownish I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep an eye on it and contact the doctor in the morning if it's worrying you. :)

Good luck!

I have had brown discharge throughout the first trimester of both my pregnancies. First ended in MMC at 9 weeks. The second ended when my daughter was born healthy at 41 weeks; she is sleeping next to me right now. :flower: I really don't think it means anything either way. Lots of blood flow down there during pregnancy.

I started spotting at 9.5 weeks, I am now 10.5, the doctor told me as long as its brown and not red do not worry. It only happens when I wipe sometimes (TMI) sorry.

well i have quite the update....i had my scan on monday and everything looks fab they were really happy with me and gave me a picture and asked me to go back on the 23rd for another scan, so all good..............

woke up in the night last night with bright red blood running down my legs :-( i really thought this was it so off we went to the hospital and i've had another scan today and baby is doing fine and little heart is beating away!!! they have said it must of been a implantation bleed and have dated me at 6w 1day, such a rollercoster of emotions as it can liturally change in minutes but for now i need to be causiously happy as baby is ok.

So sorry you had that scare! Glad things are going ok! I have to be cautiously happy too so i know the feeling.. :hugs:

Really glad to hear that everything was OK for you, I had the TINIEST bit of brown yesterday that stop after two wipes and have been scared I went to the doctors today he told me not to worry. I have been having sickness all day so I think its fine but im thrilled that things are OK xx

thank you ladies i'm just so scared...scared to stand up....scared to sit down...scared to go the toliet........i just cant face another loss so this baby has to stick x

Its only natural to feel like that especially if you have had a previous miscarriage, just try not to let fear rule your life I know you have been bleeding but baby seems to be a strong one :) xx

Pegi just try to get it out of your mind. Think about the ultrasound, everything is OK! Think positive... just do everything you need to do (bathroom, moving around ect) and tell yourself that everything is fine. If you do bleed, go back to the ER and get another scan. What you can also do is get your blood taken every other day and watch your levels go up (if your less than 10 weeks) and that may bring some peace of mind.

i know i will i'm hoping i wont need to go back again now tho until my next scan on the 23rd so its got to be positive thinking until then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->