Brown Discharge??????

danielle1987

mummy 2 a little miracle
Reaction score
Afternoon ladies, so since yesterday i have had slight brown discharge, more so only when i wipe, but occassionaly it makes it to my pantyliner... im on day 25 of my cycle, and not sure when af due as had a mc just over a month ago, first period was 36 days after mc, so waiting for 2nd af...... what do you think the brown spotting could be?

Any ideas.......

Hey, I am so sorry for your loss. If its brown it normally means its old blood you will probably find that AF is on its way. It may also be hormonal just your body adjusting after the mc.

Hope it doesn't last to long and AF arrives so you know where you are.

If your worried (I dont think you should be but sometimes its good to have the reassurance) go and talk to your dr.

:hugs:

Hey I had brown spotting for a week before I got my AF after miscarriage. My Dr said it's normal for it to happen for a few cycles as hormones are funny. It's low progesterone that causes it apparently and if it keeps happening eg spotting for a week before af for 5-6 months then she said i might need to have 1 month on the pill to help my body regulate itself.

Low progesterone, great....... mc really mess up your body, thanks for the advise xxx

Hey I had brown spotting for a week before I got my AF after miscarriage. My Dr said it's normal for it to happen for a few cycles as hormones are funny. It's low progesterone that causes it apparently and if it keeps happening eg spotting for a week before af for 5-6 months then she said i might need to have 1 month on the pill to help my body regulate itself.

just noticed we lost our angels on the same day!!! sorry for your loss xxx

just noticed we lost our angels on the same day!!! sorry for your loss xxx

ohh so we did, 2 months today :( so sorry for your loss xxxxxxxxxxx:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"