Brown Period

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, not currently ttc anymore due to other reasons but I still have to ask. My period came on exactly at 31 days , but it's different...its light and dark brown. You can see it on the pad but I can get away with maybe one pad I just change it to feel clean. When I wipe it's barely there as well. Its a really dark brown color which is what's scaring me its like poop brown when usually my cycle is bright red and have clots and hurts. Im not in any pain expect my breasts are stinging at times and my tummy hurts at the bottom. Has anyone been through a period like this?:shrug:

Ahh! The same thing is happening to me right now! October was our first TTC and my period was suppose to start Nov 3rd. Yesterday, I had brown spotting but not a lot and I could go all day with one pad if need be. Today I expected AF to be in full force but its still a brown color and very light flow, barely anything. I don't know if it is me stressing out about trying to get pregnant or if my body is just being weird. I was on bcp for 5 years but I have been off for about 4 months and I have always had regular cycles. I'm glad someone else is going through this at the same time as me! Makes me feel less crazy. Hahaha. Oh and my breasts feel sensitive every now and then and I've had times of cramps and bloating and then it goes away. Ughhh.

Yeah I def feel weird about it and it's practically gone off today

I know, I'm a little worried. I've never had this issue before. Mine is about the same as yesterday. I'm just waiting for AF to hit me hard this time lol. I hope we both get this figured out :shrug:

Me too, even not actively ttc it worries me...a period is supposed to be red not brown for a few days and off brown is old blood

I'm going through the same thing! My af was due yesterday. Friday and Saturday had very light brown spotting twice each day, Sunday it was pink, a little heavier, but still barely got on my pantyliner, yesterday and today...nothing. I'm 14 dpo today, I don't know if it was a light period and classify today as CD5, or what! I took a test yesterday and it was negative. No idea if what I had was IB at 10 dpo, or a light period, which mine are usually a normal flow...ugh!

Well, AF came in full force yesterday! :growlmad: So now I am on CD 2. Hoping this cycle is our time!! :)

Sometimes tampons cause my af to be more brown tinged than red tinged.

I'm the same. Started brown spotting 6th, which has continued each day including today. This is around the time I'd expect my :af:
I read that brown spotting is just your body getting rid of old blood.

ETA: if anyone's following this, :witch: arrived in full flow today, and do I know it

Just an update:

My cycle never came in full force. It stayed brown the whole time and Friday it was maybe a spot of red but then it went back brown. My mom has been pressuring me to still test but I think its a weird period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->