Brown spotting and AF cramps day before??

MissMymmy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm due AF either today or tomorrow and for the past couple of days I've had very light brown spotting and back cramps and pulling cramps in my stomach. I've literally been so exhausted that I've been sleeping 11 hours a night and still tired all day.
Ive had numerous HPTS with what I think are very faint lines but had a flat out negative yesterday and day before.
What are my chances?

Following because I woke up with bad cramps and brown spotting.

It's driving me crazy haha and ive had like bright green discharge which I've never had before

I commented on someone else's post about green discharge-- my last pregnancy I had that my entire first trimester! I kept thinking I had an infection (or lost my mucus plug that was forming!!) but my doctor assured me it was normal. I went on to have a healthy pregnancy. Hopefully you don't get af!! I had shadow lines (... Or crazy line eye?) but today a definite negative.

Thankyou Hun that's really given me hope, the negative HPTs have really made me think I'm not but I guess it's not over till the fat lady sings haha

I feel the same way as you! I really wanted to see a darn line on the hpt today. I only have a few left (wondfo), and when I run out I'm going to stop being a poas addict. I'll wait until I'm far enough along for a digital. All these women getting lines so early makes me crazy!

I'm exactly the same, I've got two left so promised myself I wouldn't test again unless AF doesn't show up tomorrow but I'm going crazy :)

Sometimes during the first day of my period all I have is brown bleeding- and lighter than full flow. Its like the old stuff is clearing out first. But brown can also be implantation bleeding so if it doesn't turn bright red then I'd say you're still in the running! Fx for you!

Sometimes during the first day of my period all I have is brown bleeding- and lighter than full flow. Its like the old stuff is clearing out first. But brown can also be implantation bleeding so if it doesn't turn bright red then I'd say you're still in the running! Fx for you!

My last period was in Novembe when I stopped taking combination birth control pills. I randomly had ewcm and show cervix and had positive opks 10 days ago. There's a big chance my lh surge was for a period about to start (I wasn't charting because I technically wasn't in a cycle). I really think this is af coming. The brown isn't reaching a pad yet (it's when I wipe every time I go to the restroom), but it's stringy and a little clotty. No red yet, but we'll see.

See the brown spotting was very very light but this back ache has been consistent along with the extreme exhaustion. Decided I am gonna test tomorrow ahaha but not get my hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->