Brown spotting and found blood when checked cervix

babey

Reaction score
Can someone help me please !?

I have no idea what's going on with my body at the moment and wondered if anyone has had a similar experience and what the outcome was...?

Its been one month today since I had an eptopic pregnancy removal by surgery (no methx shot) my hormone levels went back down to 0 within a week after. As I was told I would probably not conceive without IVF, my partner and I have been NTNP.

I have had no AF since the surgery. But for the last two weeks I have had these symptoms:

first week I had lots of twinges in lower area
lots of headaches
wind :-/
lower back pain
swollen tender breasts and nipples
fatigue
bloating
heartburn - a lot
some nausea/heaving

then when my partner and I DTD on Friday, I had some unusual very light bleeding (very pink, with spot of brown and red) afterwards on tissue paper when I went to the loo

and then for the following two days I had 1 episode both days of very small amount of brown spotting

could I be pregnant?? I have done tests but they are all negative!

I've also been reading how its quite common to check your cervix - so I gave it a bash this morning and on the tip of my finger was some very light mucus with a tint od blood in it.

Any thoughts??

xxxx

I may not be much help because I've never been through that but I didn't want to read and run! :hugs:

If its heavy fresh blood then it's probably not due to pregnancy. If it is you need to speak to your doctor. Anything can happened though. My mother in law bleed throughout her pregnancy. Just wait a couple of days and see what it does.

Wish you the best of luck! :dust:

My sister had ectopic pg which was removed by surgery and she had pains and bleeding after and she had an infection. I would get it checked out hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->