Brown spotting at end of period

pinkycat

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

Im not ttc but thought my question might be most relevant in here.

At the end of my period i usually have a few days of brown spotting, so 3 or 4 days of proper flow then 1or2 days of red spotting then a few days of on off brown spotting only when i wipe.

Do any of you ladies get this? It started after having my youngest dd she is 4 years old & i also have pcos so my hormones are up the wall lol

I suffer with anxiety & this worries me so much although my dr told me not to panic about it

Thanks for reading xx

Its normal nothing to worry about, I get some brown spotting every AF sometimes as its starting and always for a day or 2 when its over.

Thank you. How long is it normal to go on for do you think? It seems to last for days some months then hardly anything other months. Also if i have sex with hubby ( sorry tmi) while its happening it seems to make it last longer.

Sorry for all the questions, im really worrying xx

Thank you. How long is it normal to go on for do you think? It seems to last for days some months then hardly anything other months. Also if i have sex with hubby ( sorry tmi) while its happening it seems to make it last longer.

Sorry for all the questions, im really worrying xx

I wouldn't worry unless it lasts for more then a week. Brown spotting usually is just leftover old blood from your period.

It's cd 11 now had a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning, i don't think I'm going to ov this month. Hate having pcos x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->