• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brown spotting, CD38, dizzy, sore bbs, BFNs?

tryingawhile4

Reaction score
I have had 5 BFN, CD 38, 7-9 days late, with some random symptons like my resting heart beat is high, dizzy, sore boobs, sleep disturbed but tired, headaches, nose bleeds, mild cramping 16 17 dpo. I saw the doc yday and he said implantation bleed or early m/c. Surely implant bleed would have shown up earlier than CD37 and 38 (yday and today)? Very light dark brown, for 2 days now, started brown with strong cramps and lower back / groin pain. The pain has passed now, today my resting heart rate is fast and random, very tired and nipples feel itchy too. Driving me mad not knowing what going on? Any suggestions plese and thank you in advance x

maybe go to the docs and ask for a blood test, sounds like a pregnancy syptoms 2 me x

Thank you. Ill ask my docs. Yesterday he told me to wait it out, and get pain relief just in case I am miscarrying. I took another HPT with FMU today and nothing, not even a faint. Boo, hubby was excited now we are just worried but trying to think positive :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->