Brown spotting plus watery CM?

justonemore31

Reaction score
So idk if some remember but I'll just do quick rundown. So this will be my 3rd cycle with messed up periods as in I will spot brown for 6 days, get my period for a week and then I'm free for a week and boom it's all back again so idk if I'm even ovulating. I did have an ovarian cyst two cycles ago. Anyways DH and I started to try this cycle and we did it on the 19th which was the day my period ended but because I have short cycles it was also the day FF says I ovulated and I do recall some stretchy CM. At 5dpo I began having alot of water and clear CM but nothing stretchy like fertile CM and even tho it wouldn't make sense to be ovulating now we DTD Monday but Sunday I began brown spotting which would have made me 6dpo. So now I'm at 8dpo today, brown spotting only on pad and clear and watery CM still. I'm not sure what's going on because last cycle and the cycle before that I didn't have no clear CM at all when I had brown spotting so I'm wondering if it's actually implantation now. My cycle won't be due until the 3rd of December so I can't test yet even tho I'm 8dpo, right? Im better off waiting until I'm at least 10 and more.

So has anyone has clear and watery CM and was actually pregnant? I do remember this in my previous pregnancies but idk for sure.

I think I should add that the watery CM isn't mixed with the brown discharge. The watery CM started a day before the brown did. And watery CM is when I wipe and sometimes on the pad but the brown is only on the pad. If I hadn't worn one I prob wouldn't have noticed the brown. The watery CM at times is so much to the point I would have thought I was ovulating again.

Last edited:
Hey hunni before my bfp I had very watery cm all cycle tbh straight after ovulation so sound like a good sign hunni xx

Yeah I'm remembering with my other pregnancies that happened. The brown spotting is gone now and it's been gone for a few hours and I hope that it stays away. I'm 8dpo today. I'm wondering if I ovulated late and the spotting was my period and it stopped because I conceived? Or is that just crazy? I think me ovulating 8 days ago makes more sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->