Brown Spotting Then One Day Period?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I’ve taken a two-cycle break from inducing ovulation, which means it’s been about 120 days since I have had a relatively normal cycle. These last two cycles have been about 60 days each. *sigh*

Well, I’ve noticed spotting mid-cycle and spotting pre-AF in both of them.

This time though, I’ve been spotting for the last 5 days and yesterday (around 9 DPO from FF) I had what seemed to be normal bleeding. So I figured “good riddance I can finally start anew” but now I’ve been waiting all day for my period to come back. It only lasted that day. I’m lightly spotting brown again.

I know that periods can start then stop so I’m putting that on the top of my list. But I thought I would pop back in and see if anyone has had anything like this and if they knew why.

Thank you!

Well that one day I bled like a normal period. The next day was light brown spotting and then nothing since. My temps are pre-O temps now but I’m getting EWCM at what I’m thinking is CD 5 if that was my AF.

I was thinking maybe I didn’t really ovulate and I’m gearing up now but that wouldn’t explain the AF-type bleeding. Still so confused.

A healthy period is 4 days sounds like you have a host of imbalances. Im guessing with all the post o spotting u didnt ovulate or if u did ur u had low progesterone. There is a chance u didnt ovulate but u dont want to ovulate right after ur period u need about 10 days for the lining to get nice and thick so if u ovulated now it wouldnt be good. My money is on ur ewcm due to imbalance. Have u found the cause of the imbalance like pcos have u had ur thyroid tested?

A healthy period is 4 days sounds like you have a host of imbalances. Im guessing with all the post o spotting u didnt ovulate or if u did ur u had low progesterone. There is a chance u didnt ovulate but u dont want to ovulate right after ur period u need about 10 days for the lining to get nice and thick so if u ovulated now it wouldnt be good. My money is on ur ewcm due to imbalance. Have u found the cause of the imbalance like pcos have u had ur thyroid tested?

That is first on my list to check again. I actually ovulated days after the spotting and am not calling it a period. Weirdly, all the girls in my family started their period that day that I bled and we have all been in the same house recently (like 4 others) so I don’t know if they say cycles don’t sync but it always does with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->