Brown Spotting?

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies I am still in 2ww. I was hoping some of you could answer a question as I am highly frustrated with searching and not receiving answers.

I have just a little hope left for a BFP. And wanted to know, ONLY FROM LADIES WHO HAVE HAD SPOTTING, (i hate to sound like that) but...

When did your spotting start before your BFP?
How long did it last?
What consistency?
When did you get BFP?
Was it IB?
And what color was it?

I am really not trying to be rude! I really want answers that's all. It's just that I began spotting brown at 9dpo and now I am 12dpo and still spotting. BFN's up untill 11dpo. It is mainly when I wipe unless I have been laying down a while, and it is watery discharge mixed with brown creamy discharge. I didn't test today and don't plan on testing until after I miss AF.

And a big congratulations to all of you!! I am truly happy for you guys :)

Ok so to answer your questions

I started spotting about 8dpo.

I would say it lasted over a week.

It was quite dry. Not thick. Mostly in my underwear. A pale brown colour. Only a couple of small spots a day.

It wasn't IB. I get the same spotting before AF every month.

I got my bfp at 14dpo though I didn't test any earlier.

Hope it helps and good luck x

Ok so to answer your questions

I started spotting about 8dpo.

I would say it lasted over a week.

It was quite dry. Not thick. Mostly in my underwear. A pale brown colour. Only a couple of small spots a day.

It wasn't IB. I get the same spotting before AF every month.

I got my bfp at 14dpo though I didn't test any earlier.

Hope it helps and good luck x

It does. Thank you so much. Glad I know it is possible to spot that long and not be pregnant. Really appreciate it.

My brown spotting seems to have been IB. It started on 9dpo and finished on 13dpo.

My BFP's are squinters! They are the type that you need to hold in the perfect light and angle it.

I am hoping it becomes darker or I get a positive digital.

I had spotting in previous pregnancy - it lasted about two days. It was a (Tmi) sludgy brown sometimes mixed with pale pink. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->