Brown spotting

kryssy1104

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 7w3d today and I noticed some light brown spotting earlier and it has me worried. It was only when I wiped and it's gone now. But this is our first pregnancy after our loss and I'm terrified of it happening again. Have any of you dealt with this?

Hi ladies, I'm 7w3d today and I noticed some light brown spotting earlier and it has me worried. It was only when I wiped and it's gone now. But this is our first pregnancy after our loss and I'm terrified of it happening again. Have any of you dealt with this?

Hi Kryssy...I have had spotting including some blood blood in my early pregnancy and all is doing fine. They say the body expels old blood and also at your stage, the placenta is digging in and attaching so some people notice some bleeding then...this is how my fertility clinic explained my red blood around 7 weeks. Hope that helps...I would say unless it's red blood try not to worry as our bodies are going through many changes. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

I been having the same thing on and off for 3 weeks now, dr told me it's nothing to worry about. Had my routine scan, all was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->