brown tinged cm

ladders

Reaction score
Hello ladies I'm cautiously back here following my mc five weeks ago. After my mc I kept testing until I got a negative hpt and then started opks until I got a positive ten days later. Af was due Thursday 14dpo and I got a bfp on both Internet cheapie and digital but I've been having brown tinged cm on and off since. I'm still getting a positive hpt and no other sign af coming. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and been ok or Is it looking like it won't stick? Not sure if my mc has made me more paranoid or its going to happen again.
Thanks

I had it for 11 days at the very beginning. It was scary and I went to er twice because I was scared. My betas were rising fine though. The doctors think it was IB.

Brown is just old blood lovely and probably only the smallest amount in reality xx

It's probably old blood but i would get it checked just to be sure, your bound to be worried after a mc Hun. Try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy xx

I had spotting like that on and off with my last pregnancy. I'm having it with this one as well. Like everyone is saying- old blood. It happened almost my whole pregnancy and my dr said it was fine. Mention it to your dr next time you go in and don't stress too much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->