Brownish tinged Cervical Mucus

BuggasMama

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this whole forum thing so I will try to be brief. I've got PCOS but have been lucky to have normal periods since November 2010. My last period was 2/20/11 and during peak ovulation my husband and I had intercourse. My next period was supposed to be due on 3.26.11 and I didn't start but on 3.28.11 I had mild cramping followed by about an inch of what appeared to be ewcm with a brownish tinge to it (I've never seen this in my life before, not even when I was pregnant before). Since then I've had cramps on and off again but nothing that really makes me concerned and I've almost felt bloated if that's even the right way to describe it. Today 4.2.11 I've still not started and I woke with a mild/dull low back ache and no period, I feel like I am having my "period symptoms" yet it's not happening. HPT was negative 4 days ago.
So I am not sure what is going on with my body this is all completely different from any other cycle I've had before. Someone please help me out! =)

I think it could've been implantation bleeding! You should test!!!

Good luck. :)

I am having the exact thing happening to me right now but i am 2 weeks late on my period (approx - i have irregular cycles but not this irregular lol) last HPT was over a week ago. did you end up being preggo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->