Bruised feeling, any idea what it is?

CT125

Mum and growing #2
Reaction score
I feel bruised round I guess my bladder? Like, between my pelvic bones at the front. It's not my actual pelvis, and I'm awful at anatomy so I don't know exactly what IS there!! If you imagine a triangle under the tummy, kind of there. Almost like I've hung on to pee too long. I've had it about a week and now even when I sit down I can feel it! Is it just a very low baby??

I'd get it checked out! I had this, tender and bruised and it got so bad over two days I couldn't drive over speed bumps, lay down/up without it hurting (like after doing loads of sit-ups!) I asked my midwife who blamed pregnancy aches and pains, I persisted and saw a doctor who referred me to the midwives at hospital where it turned out I had a urine infection and need antibiotics! I've had Utis before and didn't get any if the "regular symptoms". Very common in pregnancy though and better to be safe than sorry in my eyes! Glad I persisted in getting it checked.

thanks. I've my scan and consultant appt tomorrow so I'll speak to them about it then =)

I have this too. But I'm sure it's because I did some ab workouts the wrong way/without stretching, so I'm going to be much more careful now. Not fun.

I found out at my 20 week scan it was because the baby's head is already jammed well and truly in my pelvis!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->