Bruised feeling, any idea what it is?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by CT125, Oct 13, 2013.

1. CT125

CT125 Mum and growing #2

I feel bruised round I guess my bladder? Like, between my pelvic bones at the front. It's not my actual pelvis, and I'm awful at anatomy so I don't know exactly what IS there!! If you imagine a triangle under the tummy, kind of there. Almost like I've hung on to pee too long. I've had it about a week and now even when I sit down I can feel it! Is it just a very low baby??

2. boobee

boobee 1 DD/Expecting No 2

I'd get it checked out! I had this, tender and bruised and it got so bad over two days I couldn't drive over speed bumps, lay down/up without it hurting (like after doing loads of sit-ups!) I asked my midwife who blamed pregnancy aches and pains, I persisted and saw a doctor who referred me to the midwives at hospital where it turned out I had a urine infection and need antibiotics! I've had Utis before and didn't get any if the "regular symptoms". Very common in pregnancy though and better to be safe than sorry in my eyes! Glad I persisted in getting it checked.

3. CT125

CT125 Mum and growing #2

thanks. I've my scan and consultant appt tomorrow so I'll speak to them about it then =)

4. christinebadd

christinebadd Well-Known Member

I have this too......my midwife said its normal

5. SavedOne21

SavedOne21 Pregnant with #2 :D

I have this too. But I'm sure it's because I did some ab workouts the wrong way/without stretching, so I'm going to be much more careful now. Not fun.

6. CT125

CT125 Mum and growing #2

I found out at my 20 week scan it was because the baby's head is already jammed well and truly in my pelvis!!