Bruising....

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
I need to ask for some advice if possible please. A few months ago I noticed a few large bruises on my 2 year olds legs. I didn't think much of it and put it down to being a normal 2 year old.
Thing is, these bruises haven't gone away, they are still exactly the same bruises they were months ago and more have appeared too. Probably about 50% of her legs are covered in bruises. They aren't getting worse but they aren't fading either.
She is a normal 2 year old so some bruising is to be expected but she never bruises anywhere else.

I don't know whether to take her to the Dr about this or not. I tried googling for some advice but the stuff it brought up scared me silly. Then I asked for advice on a medical forum and all I was asked was if I was sure the bruises hadn't been caused by an adult.
I know for a fact that they haven't as it's only me and my husband who ever look after them and I know 100% that my husband would never ever hurt either of our children.
The responses I had from that forum made me worry about visiting the Dr in case he assumes the same thing?

Anyway, my main concern is the sheer amount of bruises and the fact that they never seem to disappear. They never go yellowy green like normal bruises do when they are fading.

Can anyone give me any advice please? I am a little concerned.

i would take her to to the doc hun

you have no reason to be suspected of hurting her, and tbh bruises normally fade away so i would get them checked out

If the bruises are there for a long time and don't seem to be fading at all I'd make an appointment to see your GP.
& as Suzib76 said, you have no reason to be suspected of hurting her so I would get them checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->