Brummie Mummies!

Can i join you pretty please?? I'm in Cannock, not a million miles away. And Midlands meets seem to be very few and far between xx

Of course!! :) Our little ones are almost the same age too!

I'm here :) I do work and my days often change but would be nice to meet local mums xx

Sounds like a plan! Where abouts are you thinking to meet? Xx

Hi id love to meet up too although my little ones are older

The changing facilities in the bullring by mamas and papas are ok and the cafes opposite are nice ive fed the kids at both of them they have high chairs.

Aother nice place to meet is in solihull ther eis a john lewis, the changing facilities are fantastic they have bottle warmer etc and there cafe is very child friendly

Birmingham is probably most central for everyone? The cafes opposite M&P suggested by Raven24 sound good!

I think before we all meet though we should have a list of everyones username, real first name, babies name and babies age! So it's not as awkward when we first meet lol

I'm Emma and have a little boy Leo who is 5 months old :cloud9:
xxxxx

Yep I agree that cafe in the bullring is a good idea!

I'm Hannah & my little girl Evie is 4 weeks old :)

I'm Kelly and my little girl Evelyn is 3wks old

I'd love to tag along!

I'm Kirsty, and Harry is 4 months old :)

im Carly and Jake is 6 months old.... the cafe opposite mamas and papas - druckers? (its been so long since iv been to the bullring lol)

Shall we say next Friday at 2pm?

Can people make? x

yes i can at the mo (buying a house at the moment so im backwards and forwards to estate agents/bank/solicitors/brokers at the moment)

Fab - 2pm at druckers in bull ring :) see u there x

Hi ladies unsure if today's still happening but I need to take Evelyn to gp to get her diagnosed reflux and prescribed something :(

Sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"