July 2024 testing group!

So the first response digital said no but my other tests still have lines so now I’m confused, are these digitals not meant to be as sensitive as the frer?

All digitals general aren't as sensitive. I'm not sure how sensitive those digitals are but I got a pregnant 1-2 on the clearblue yesterday, maybe try one of those in a day or two

All digitals general aren't as sensitive. I'm not sure how sensitive those digitals are but I got a pregnant 1-2 on the clearblue yesterday, maybe try one of those in a day or two
I’ll try a clearblue at the weekend, I have some orange when wiping which I never get, when af comes she comes full force on the day she’s due so I’m hoping it’s implantation. I guess I’ll have more answers by the end of the day.

@RedRose19 congratulations again \\:D/

I think i considered it late because af is due tomorrow, Iv had early bfp’s that ended in cp’s so I’m hoping this bean sticks.

Thankyou I’m itching to do the digital but I’ll wait it out.
Oh I see, good luck!

Ever since approx 8 dpo I've had painful bloating. I mean i know it's part of pregnancy but this feels different. It's like when you eat a big meal and it's stuck (tmi sorry lol) but I've not ate much last few days. I'm trying not to feel anxious and assume it's just the bloat is in an awkward spot.

@RedRose19 Huge congratulations on your BFP! That's a very obvious line progression after 24 hours!!

Ever since approx 8 dpo I've had painful bloating. I mean i know it's part of pregnancy but this feels different. It's like when you eat a big meal and it's stuck (tmi sorry lol) but I've not ate much last few days. I'm trying not to feel anxious and assume it's just the bloat is in an awkward spot.
Maybe it’s your uterus stretching? I’m still convinced twins.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->