brushing teeth and fluoride??????

Floride is nasty for brain development - and they are floridating the water here. I use the smallest smidging of toothpaste for tom.

People lived without floride as infants up until now. I see no reason to bother changing anything until they have proven it is safe.

Floride is nasty for brain development - and they are floridating the water here. I use the smallest smidging of toothpaste for tom.

People lived without floride as infants up until now. I see no reason to bother changing anything until they have proven it is safe.

i havent heard that about the brain development just that it was toxic, if too much was used, i dont have it my water ( not sure why) everywhere else in the uk has it, maybe its a good thing we dont have it, my teeth are very strong anad healthy maybe thats why. who no's

my sisters 2 front teeth are almost brown now, she can only get rid of it by having expensive veneers, we were told it was caused by too much fluoride. So im really interested in this thread!

HHHHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

excuse me

hhhhmmmmmm makes me think if i should be using it at all, i have been worring about it for a while, i didnt mean it in a bad way?????????:blush:

sorry just felt that way to me. yea shes always been so upset about her teeth, i mean i dont notice it now but she gets some really nasty:grr: comments:grr:

:dohh::blush: its ok, i understand, you are just protecting your sister, but i really didnt set it out to sound like that!:dohh: if it is down to the fluoride is there not something legal she do about it, i mean the goverment promote this thing and they decide if it goes in the water or not so really its there fault, for promoting it in the 1st place,

:dohh::blush: its ok, i understand, you are just protecting your sister, but i really didnt set it out to sound like that!:dohh: if it is down to the fluoride is there not something legal she do about it, i mean the goverment promote this thing and they decide if it goes in the water or not so really its there fault, for promoting it in the 1st place,

lol shes actually a legal secretary for a big law firm funnily enough, shes jus not one to rock the boat:dohh:

lol shes actually a legal secretary for a big law firm funnily enough, shes jus not one to rock the boat:dohh:

shame i bet she could get some where with that. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->