BT Baby Monitor 150

pinkandfluffy

Pregnant with Number 2!
Reaction score
Have had a few recommendations of this baby monitor - has anybody here got one/had any experience with it?

I am tempted! :thumbup:

yes we bought one last september, hasn't missed a beat and would recommend it 100%, have a read of the reviews on the argos site!

Yes - I ADORE it. We had the angelcare ones previously and they were utter crap in comparison to this!

It picks up everything, its digital so you shouldnt have any reception issues, its just perfect. It also has an mp3 out port so you can play your own music through it I normally use it as a speaker for my ipod during the day

Thanks ladies - I like the i-pod bit!

Haven't told DH which one I'm thinking and have asked him to have a look at some (man gadget really isn't it :haha:) and see if he comes up with the same one. All the others just seem pants in comparison to what this does - thanks very much! :thumbup:

I've bought this too, and think its really good. I've tried it out a couple of times. had loads of functions, room temp monitor, night light, music etc. I got mine from costco so was a lot cheaper than buying in the shops. x

I got the BT 100 monitor...only difference is the thermometer and a £20 price difference. I love it, it's just great. Even when I take the rubbish out I can still hear LO like I'm in the room with him. x

I've got it and love it. Been using it for nearly 2 years now. The mp3 cord that came with it is a bit wonky though, and it only plays your music for 15 mins. So we don't really use that feature. Everything else is great. We use the night light now every night. And the pre-programmed music when we are on holidays. I would definitely recommend this monitor.

We have this one.have nothing to compare it to but love it.never had any problems with it!!love that the parent unit has a torch...its the simple things for me :haha:
I left this up to OH too coz like you say,its a mans gadget really.cant remember how much we paid but it wasnt alot as it was on offer in boots and my sister worked in boots so got extra discount!!all I will say is shop around for best price coz it really does seem to vary alot :thumbup:

why don't you want to buy the angelcare one? IMHO the best monitor on the market at the moment...

Is that the one with the sensor mat? Have so far read only grumbles about the mat, and I am such a worrier myself if it was going off a lot cos he moved and things I'd probably give myself a heart attack :haha:

Do you have one / what do you like about it? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->