BTP nappy question!

bky

:(
Reaction score
What age was your baby/what size clothes/weight when you went up a rise with the poppers/domes? We're still on the smallest rise at 11+lbs, but I'm wondering about how long I can expect that to last?

It depends on the body length of your baby, and they vary so much it would be impossible to say! Just let them out when you feels they are too short. You may find you're on the maximum length as early as 6 months, but don't worry - it's amazing how they seem to stop changing shape so much, and start to slim down, once they start to get active.
Having said that, most nappies are not described as birth to potty, but rather Onesize. Sometimes they just don't quite go through to the potty stage - it just depends on your baby's shape and build.

louie started his BGs on the medium rise and was probably around 17lbs then
he is still good on the medium though

but in flips he is on the smallest one still

I found that when I needed to adjust the rise, a popper would pop off somewhere when I went to do up the nappy :)

My LO is on the medium rise on her WNOS and Issys and she is not quite 17lbs.

I've just moved up to the middle setting on some of mine - on others we're still on the smallest. He's 13.5 months!!

EJ is 23lbs and still fits the middle rise setting on his cheapies but also he fits a fuzzi bunz large too lol

Elsie was 10lbs when we started cloth amd has never been on the small poppers on her bb and issy.

Evie is generally on the medium rise and she's around 21lb. I say generally cos in her Grovia and Mutt she's on the large setting and we have an Issy that's HUGE on her so she's on the smallest setting on that :lol:

omg is Elliott really bigger than Evie, :dohh: i have a HUGE child

Lol and he's 4 months younger ;) Girls do tend to be smaller as well but omg EJ being 23lbs already?!?! Bless him :D Nowt wrong wiv a chunky bubba hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->