Bubble Baths: Are they safe?

MamaHeather

Reaction score
What's the word these days with taking a bubble bath while preggo? Is it safe for the lady bits?

Well they had better be, cause its the only thing that has kept me sane this past few months! I read in one of my weekly updates that baths are just fine and safe. That it will not cause any kind of infections (it said it was pretty much a old wifes tale) Unless your waters have gone, then it is best to stay out of the bath :)

I've never heard that it wasn't. I know it's safe to take a regular bath, so I don't see why not...bubbles don't do harm...unless of course your waters has broken then I'd refrain from it.

Hope so as I have been having them nearly every night! :haha:

As previous poster said, you shouldn't if you waters have broke as that can risk infection xx

never heard of them not being safe, I've had loads of bubble baths, although I have been stealing my daughters baby bath hehe :p

Just make sure you rinse your lady parts before you get out of the tub clean water. The soap/bubbles if not rinsed off can cause irritation and bladder infections. Especially during pregnancy b/c you dont realize the symptoms. otherwise enjoy your baths! I wish I had a cushioned tub to lay in! Sometimes I put a folded towel down b.c the tub is so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->