Buddies & Advice?

I've had that problem too and I just stopped attempting to BD. That month when we were yet again BFN and he asked why I explained to him how we missed our opportunity that month bc of the way he acted about BDing during ovulation. He's never given me attitude about it since. I got a faint line on my OPK last night so I will take one again tonight when I get home. Starting to be a little painful like I get when I ovulate. If I have time at work I'm going to see if I need to continue with the tea after ovulation or stop it.

It sounds like your tea might be working!! Yay! I'm not doing OPKs this month but I have lots of CM today so I'm thinking it's today. We BD on Saturday and we're going to tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully that's enough.

I'm hoping to get an appointment after my husband's analysis (which is Friday). I kept getting weird pains on my left side. I assumed they were ovulation pains so I took a OPK when I got up and it had a faint line which I guess is still considered negative. We can't BD now until after his analysis.

My hubby did the at home test he felt so awkward. Who knows how accurate that was though. Pains could be anything! I had them a lot and after I started walking it went away about a week later. Also I guess I drink too much water so mine are always faint unless its first thing in the am. Try that.

I did this time around. I work nights so I literally just got up. lol I had thought about getting my hubby one of those home tests but I didn't know how accurate they are.

I'm not sure how accurate they are but my girl friend bought it for us because she knew we were having trouble conceiving. Basically only her and my mom and sister know. His family asks us every time we see them when we're having kids. It breaks my heart every time so I decided to lie to them and tell them we were for a long time.

I guess I'm more verbal than that. I tell ppl "when my uterus decides to do its job" lol That usually lets ppl know more than they need to but on the other hand I don't get asked by the same ppl repeatedly. And I have decided the universe is against my hubby and I. Definitely ovulating and definitely can't BD until after his analysis tomorrow.

We were planning on it lol Did some research on the Fertilitea and it said to keep drinking it until you get BFP. I've been having issues drinking it the last couple of days. Think I'm going to mix it up with some lemon juice tonight.

Maybe you can make it in advance and drink it cold. Maybe add lemonade and make it a "fertile-Palmer" lol

OMG That literally made me chuckle! I've thought about making it in advance but it's loose leaf and that would take me a long time. I've been having a LOT of lower abdominal pain this evening so I took another OPK and it is definitely positive which means that gives us more of an opportunity this month!!!!! The last couple of days I was getting the test line but it wasn't as dark as the control.

Yay! That's means you'll probably I tomorrow so you guys can get busy after his appointment! You won't be out this month. This is going to be the month for both of us I just know it! Lol I o'd on Tuesday so I'll be testing the 10/6.

It's totally going to be your month because you guys are doing the testing. It's like when you don't feel good, as soon as you make a doctors appointment you feel better. Lol

So my left side is really hurting and I was trying to stretch to see if that would help and my husband goes, "What are you doing?" and I said, "I'm trying to get the egg to release so I'll stop hurting." and he goes, "I don't think that's how it works."

I just kinda looked at him like really?!?! He knows I know that's not how it works! And honestly I don't need it releasing until later tonight!

oh lol we only dropped off the sample. Supposed to hear from my OBGYN office by Wednesday they said. Still haven't heard anything about my ultrasound. Going to call Monday and see what I can find out.

I can't imagine how anxious you are because I'm dying to know! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->