buddies anyone?

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
Hi im 21 and TTC #1 for 1 and half yrs.
i havent been tracking my cycle as i know id get crazy obsessed, so my GP told me to have sex every 2 days and i should definitely catch my fertile window. my periods are irregular too.
i had a miscarriage last August :cry:
me and my OH really want a baby and i feel like i need to start tracking my cycle now as its not working this way.
i was wondering if anyone wanted to be buddies?
maybe theyre new at tracking their cycle or even some one that could help me out abit?
its making me feel abit low, i feel like i have no one to talk to, my best friend has had a child and shes going to try for #2 soon, and she didnt even need to try.

Are you still looking for a buddy? I can be that person if you'd like? i'm on cycle 14/15 I forget which, it's been ages though :( I don't chart either, I did for a bit, but it made me go crazy and feel really bad, so I stopped, butwhat it was good for was to show me my average OV days so I kind of go by that now, it feels much nicer to be relaxed about it :D

hi there

i Know exactly how frustrating that can be . I am almost at the verge of breakdown .Been TTC for a year now .was daignosed with PCOs 7 months back , put on metformin 1500 mg ( two month back ) - have lost 10 kilos since then . Started my fisrt cycle of clomid 50 mg last week of june .I dsperately want it to work this month .fingers X . whats your cycle like ?

:hi: Finally someone my own age :haha:

I am 21 y/o also I have been TTC a little over a year, and aslo very obsessed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->