Buddies for mid-June bumps

MumMumMum

Mummy to two girls x
Reaction score
We're expecting our second baby on 15th June.

We have our first midwife appointment on 1st nov. waiting for scan date.

Anyone due around the same time and looking for a buddy?

I am :flower:

So far my due date is June 13th but I have an appointment tomorrow for a scan to make sure all is well and show how far along I am
Can't wait so very eager and nervous
This is my first through IVF

How are you going along, symptoms?

Hi!

Hope the scan goes well. My first scan will be around 12 weeks and feels so far away!

I've not had many symptoms at all this time. It's got me a bit worried tbh.

How have yours been?

I have very few symptoms to report also, I am only 3 weeks and 5 days though. My estimated due date is June 26 :) I'm calling to start everything tomorrow. I was hoping to get in earlier though. I am very concerned because I have Hepatitis C and would like to know how/if that will affect my baby. I am very stressed over that part of this.

my due date is the 12th of June according to my LMP ....have my booking in app next Wednesday........ would love a buddy.....

Hi ladies. I'm 30 from UK, currently 7 weeks. Due June 10th. This is my third baby. I had an ultrasound scan last week due to a bleed, but everything is normal and heartbeat is fast and strong. The first trimester is such a stressful time!

Where are you ladies from?

Hi!

Hope the scan goes well. My first scan will be around 12 weeks and feels so far away!

I've not had many symptoms at all this time. It's got me a bit worried tbh.

How have yours been?

Hey Mum \

How are you doing? I lost track of this thread after I got hit by Morning/Evening sickness!!! I had it very bad for two weeks and its chilling not - mostly evenings :dohh: Still sore boobs!

Hope everything is going great with you! I had an appointment at 9 weeks and I'm due June 10th

Looking forward to your updates !! :hugs:

my due date is the 12th of June according to my LMP ....have my booking in app next Wednesday........ would love a buddy.....

Hey Cautious!

Our dates are very close!! Mine is June 10th! Would love to buddy up! The more the merrier ;)
How are your scans going?
Any symptoms?

Hi ladies. I'm 30 from UK, currently 7 weeks. Due June 10th. This is my third baby. I had an ultrasound scan last week due to a bleed, but everything is normal and heartbeat is fast and strong. The first trimester is such a stressful time!

Where are you ladies from?

Hey Steff! I just noticed we have the exact same date ;p
It's my first though! I'm 25, Australian living in the middle east!
Hope everything is going great with you!
What dates do you usually get scans on? I meet with my new OBGYN tomorrow and can't wait for another scan :D great fun!

Hi!

I've had my first midwife appointment and my 12 week scan is 4th December. Can't wait!

My sickness is also worse in the evenings. I'm so tired too! Looking forward to second tri.

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Gets better every day I think ... With sudden shocks in between!
I'll be seeing the OBGYN today and have no clue what I should be asking him really, since there is no scan involved its just getting familiar with him and seeing if I like him.
My 12 week scan should be end of November - Maybe 26 or 27 - Seems so far away!!

Hoping for time to run faster!! Gets very slow with pregnancy haha

hi

i am due June 14th :)

i had a scan at 7 weeks due to spotting and everything was fine. had another one a week later just for reassurance and baby had grown as expected :D

this is my first baby but i had m/c in May this year so i'm still a bit nervous and keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean!

hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->