buddies wanted ntnp

Kitteh

Mum to 1 and ttc #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies. me and my partner are ntnp. just wondering if any ladies wanna be friends and go through this magical yet stressful time together

Hello Kitteh!

We have just started ntnp, although in my head its actually trying, just not doing the science bit :)

How long have you been doing so? We were married last month so really have only just started :) All very exciting but nerve wracking :)

Wishing you lots of luck!!!! :) xxx

Good luck to you both!
I feel the same as you Ellberry, it is 'trying' without all the science! Lol.

My OH and I have been NTNP for nearly 3 years... I'm quite surprised it hasn't happened for us yet though tbh.
This is a great forum though, the ladies on here have been so helpful... I've been full of questions the past few days and its so nice having people to talk to that understand!

Best of luck to you both :)

hi ladies, I'd love to have some buddies who are also ntnp :D

Also agree we're trying but without the science. Last time i ended up charting and everything and got quite stressed so i'm hoping nature will take its course this time, just nice and quickly ;)

AF is due for me anytime from tomorrow to about wednesday, but I did do a sneeky test yesterday and it was a bfn :(

ellbery i hope you don't have to wait too much longer! 3 years...you must be very patient! xxx

Alwaysdreamin, I am also very impressed with your patience!! :)

I have found the forum helpful, but then people start talking charts/temps and using all the abbreviations and I have no idea what they are talking about, so if anything it confuses me all over again :)

Well I came of my period on the 27/08 but have no idea how long my cycles are, I went for a guess at the 'normal' 28 days to put in the calculators, but I think we're going to try and go for it every other day throughout and keep our fingers crossed :)
Although it can be quite hard for us to find the time sometimes as my husband works nights, and although I only work 3 or 4 days a week, on those days we literally wont see each other at all, but I'm sure it will all work out :)
He thinks its wonderful trying, he's never had so much ;)

Good luck all of you :) xxx

err ^^ ok no idea what that is!

how is everyone doing? xx

I am new here but my husband and I are currently NTNP this month. :)

Im getting nervous lol. af is due today. no sign yet. lots of cm but that's it. i havnt had cramps as much as usual either

Got to buy some tomorrow used my last on Friday and it was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->