buddies?

andersonbby

Reaction score
Hi i just joined this site and im trying to find friends that are also trying to concieve so we can talk about our progress or problems and be support systems for one another. Im 21 i am am married and already have 1 daughter. Ive been trying to conceive for about 3 months now . If you would like to be friend pleasr let me know :)

Hey :) I just joined as well, finally moving from WTT to TTC. I'm 25 and have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. Recently stopped taking the pill so my hormones are all out of whack haha, if you're interested let me know!

Yes im so excited fo connect with woman in the same situation as me. Thanks for reaching out :) so are you hoping for a boy or girl or no preference?

Hi ladies.

I am also new to this site as well as TTC. I would really love to connect to people in the same situation as me! (a lot of these ladies seem to have been at this for a while...) I am 23 and my hubby is 22, we have recently decided to quit using birth control which is super exciting for me.

hoping we can be buddies :flower:

I'm trying as well for the first time :) been off the pill for a month :)

:hi: Do you mind if I join?? I have been on the site about a year, and have been TTCing on and off for 3 years next week. I am 22 y/o. No I have not been to a doctor, mostly scared as I live in a small community where going to the Dr means the whole family of in-laws know LOL. I am actually moving across state lines in 2 months :dance:

Yay awesome im excited to have so many ladies in the same situations as me that i can connect with!

Wondering if I can join in too? My fiance and I have been together for over 6.5 years, getting married on our 7 yr anniversary. I'm 22 (23 in July), he is 24 (25 next month). I've been off birth control since I was 18 and we used the 'pull out method' up until January 2012- when we stopped using that and were basically NTNP. We officially started TTC in December, been through two cycles- both BFN- :witch: just showed on the 8th for me so we're onto cycle #3. Really hoping this will be the lucky one!

Hi i just joined this site and im trying to find friends that are also trying to concieve so we can talk about our progress or problems and be support systems for one another. Im 21 i am am married and already have 1 daughter. Ive been trying to conceive for about 3 months now . If you would like to be friend pleasr let me know :)

I will definately be your buddy because we seem to have a pretty good amount in common

Im 21 married with a 14 month old (adopted) little girl. We have been NTNP for a while but we have just really started in the past few months... My DR put me on Clomid because I dont ovulate on my own. This is my first cycle with it so maybe it will work

would love a buddy as well. AF is suppose to be here....or NOT be here Feb. 26 anyone else like me out there? Would love to chat and keep in touch

AF due for me on the 5th. I'll probably start testing around the 26th if I O on time because I got the really sensitive OSOM tests.

Anyone feel free to message me if you wanna talk and be buddies! I've been TTC #1 after NTNP for a year, we're on cycle #3.

Hey, I would love to join this thread also.
I'm 22 y/o. Married to the love of my life since December 2011, and have been ttc since April 2012 when I got off bc. I did have my left tube removed in September's 2012 due to a huge cyst... This cycle we got tested to make sure everything is working, and we are waiting for the results (double wait game this month lol).
Hope this will be a lucky thread for all of us!

Hey everybody , I would like to join as well. Just coming off depo and trying to get my cycles back regulated

How are all of you ladies doing?? I'm 3dpo of cycle 3 TTC, hoping this is the lucky one!!! FX for all of you!!

I am 4 DPO of cycle #1 with clomid 50 mg.... i will start testing in a week! Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->