Buddy? - Due Jan 2010 - UK

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Sooo looking for a buddy with the same due date as me or simler :)

im due on the 22nd January 2010 :)

x

Hi Becy, by lmp I'm due 14th January, but I had an emergency scan a few days ago which if confirmed at my nuchal scan this coming tuesday, may put me back to 21/22nd January. I'm keeping my ticker 'as is' till that scan as I come from a long line of small for dates babies. lol.

Oh :)
wel im going for my scan on wednesday and i can see them puttin me back but i think im going to keep the midwifes date mine should be around 20th to end of jan hopefully :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and look out for your scan news!!!! :D

I have an lmp ofvthe 9thbut two scans dated me 24th, but my bump is huge so hoping I go early :) x x

hiya ladies :wave: im due 20th :) congrats to you all on your bumps anyone had their scan yet and found out what they are having? xx

hiya becyboo...i know weve spoke before!!! im due 28th Jan, so currently 17+2 and live in mansfield, Notts??

Bet its not long now till your next scan?? about 3 weeks im guessing??

hope you and your LO are doing well!!! you feeling many movements yet??

Ooo hello Jo! :)
my scans in 11days !!!! cant wait counting down now but its still dragging unfortunatly! but i cant believe ill be 20weeks in 11days its madness

Had to go into hospital the other week .. it scared me but they said they needed to check something which i was confused about but it was apparently growing problems im all new to it so i didnt understand but they said everything will be fine and they will look on the next scan if things got better .. and iv feelt flutters and little nudges up to yet keeps me awake at night haha always does it at night like its telling me to move over haha .. have you had any movements yet? and is everything okay with your LO have to keep updating me :)!
xx

Hello Becy,

Ive still got 23 days till my scan :-( 16th Sept for me!!

You still finding out if your having a girl or boy?? got any ideas??

We are still not going to find out and leave it as a surprise :)

Everything is fine with me, not had any problems, no MS no nothing really!!! Not felt any flutters (i dont think) felt something yesterday but cant be sure if it was LO or not!!

Hope everything goes ok with your scan, le tme know!!!

xxx

Ooo mines dot on when im 20weeks dont know if thats good or not i spose its alright better then it being before but i wouldnt have minded it after cause see abit more i bet..

and i want to know yeah :] i couldnt wait the whole 9 months it would kill me and i want to buy boys or girls clothes cause im finding it hard looking at creams and unisex thingas theres not much about :( aww i wish you luck with the wait :) it will be a nice surprise though ! :)

i will let you know ill post a thread on the day anyway but ill also send you a comment on your profile :] to make sure you know
xx

Hi, Im due 19th Jan and after amnio last week now its a boy!!!!! Got my next scan 9th september and cant wait!!! Hope your doing well and would love to chat xx

defintely let me know becy, bet its soo exciting knowing that you are gonna be finding out soon. It is soo hard staying on team yellow but im sure once weve had the scan and left hosp it will be fine and the temptation will be gone.

Hi Priddy, worksop is quiet close, so that is 3 of us, sutton, mansfield and worksop all due within 10 days of each other. Priddy are you going to kings mill???

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->