Buddy please - London or UK to text/talk February/March/April

shimmy

mummy , daddy and baby
Reaction score
Hiya everyone, been looking around for a little while, now i have got the confidence to ask. Hope someone replies lol.
Im due march 31st but would be happy to talk with anyone but particularity those due feb-april. I dont have anyone to talk to really apart from my mum and OH it gets a bit :/ sometimes . I have a few friends but everyone is busy with uni..
If you live in london maybe we can meet up sometime before/after DD if not maybe we can text sometimes or email even write a real letter! hehe
I work full time, go out to the cinema, go to music concerts i watch a lot of TV. I do other stuff when it comes along, events ext
Im a first time mum and i am getting married in december.

Im very happy with having my baby , it is the best thing that has ever happened in my life and i think it always will be i just wish i had someone to share with and be friends with. It gets me down sometimes as i am a very sociable person who has always had a lot of friends, just none right now :/ :)

Hey :)

I live in Lonon, nw to be exact :)
xO

Im in NW too :) didnt realise you were . Lol i just realised how lame my post sounded i was having the most rubbish day yesterday . I did get taken to dinner tho lol coz i was crying about being fat! HAHA so stupid . just one of those days where even the adverts got me flowing . Fancy chatting a bit more frequently? save my sanity? hehe x

LMFAO, hun your not the only one, i don't know how my partner puts up with me gosh =/

Ofcourse sweety, private message me and we'll go from there :) nd how come's I didn't know you lived in NW :O tutut lol xO

Hi Shimmy

I'm due on 20th March so a little earlier than you, from Milton Keynes am 36 and this is our first baby.

I'd love to buddy up as like you I don't have many real life friends who are pregnant or have got children. I'm not that close to my mum so can't really talk to her about stuff either :wacko: I feel like my friends will get bored of me talking about being pregnant because they've not been through it and I don't want them to think I'm turning into a baby bore :haha:

I work full time, although am counting down the weeks till my maternity leave starts :blush: I like films/cinema, watch probably too much TV for my own good, and am into photography amongst other things.

I love writing letters too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->