Buddy searching...CD2 after March Miscarriage

PCOSMomToTwo

Mommy to girl and boy
Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

I am looking for a TTC buddy this month. I am currently on CD2 of my cycle. I am 32 y.o. and trying to conceive #2 for over 2 years. Our daughter took 6 longggggg years to conceive.

We are using assisted conception for #2 just like we used for our daughter. I will start using my meds tomorrow if my doctor says it's ok. (We had to wait to conceive because I had a miscarriage in March:cry:)

We are MORE than ready for baby #2 ... would love to have a positive minded buddy!!

I want this to be my last month TTC!!!! :happydance:

Hey! I'd love to buddy up. My most recent buddy just got her :bfp: so I need some more ttc'ers.
I am 27 and OH is 26. We are coming up on 1 year ttc baby number two. I had a chemical back in March. We have a beautiful 19 month old daughter who we concieved first cycle. Not so lucky this time.
My OH works away from home so we are unable to try every cycle. We are currently in an "off" cycle but are hoping the timing will work out for June and July.
I have a doctors appointment next month to start some testing to make sure everything is ok. My luteal phase is only 11 days which is on the short side and I seem to be ovulating quite late. This is the first cycle in months where I have ovulated before CD 19.
I am temping, using opks, taking multi vitamins, folic acid and just started b50 complex. I've read B vitamins can help lengthen luteal phases. I figured it was worth a shot!

Hi Jodi :hi:

Yippee a buddy!!! My buddy also got her :bfp: last month as well!! Well, I thought this month we would be back to TTC but I got some bad news at my fertility clinic today. Apparently I have a very large cyst (3 inches around) on my right ovary, therefore they will not let me move forward with baby making this month. SOOO...I will also not be ready to try again till June/July myself ... :cry: I was really hoping to be able to try this month but as luck would have it ... that's not the case. :growlmad: oh well.

Instead, I will be taking pills twice a day in hopes that my cyst will shrink. If it continues to grow I could possibly lose my right ovary. :nope: I am hoping that the worst case scenario is surgery. But for now, I will just pray that the medicine does the trick and shrinks that sucker down and I can move on :thumbup:

Time for my positive attitude approach 8-[

So sorry to hear the bad news :( I'll be praying for you too. A positive attitude goes a long way, so keep it up. I'll be here to keep you company in the meantime :) There is nothing more frustrating than wanting to ttc and not being able to!
So do they think that the cyst is related to your difficulties ttc or just something they noticed while looking for something else?

Since I am using fertility treatment, I always have a CD3 ultrasound to make sure everything is ok before I start using my fertility medication. I have never had a scan go bad until yesterday.

The reason for my infertility is PCOS, I do not mature follicles thus I do not ovulate either. My female body parts are so broken. Ugh. But luckily with fertility drugs I am able to get pregnant.

But, that's on hold for now. I guess I will take this time to get my body in better shape and my mind cleared. It's been a rough few years.

My 2 year old for some reason doesn't want to sleep through the night so my poor eyes burn. Maybe this is God's way of telling me that I should wait a little while before adding a newborn?? Not sure.

Your daughter is adorable! :)

I feel "broken" most days too. My doctor says just give it time, but I guess I'm not that patient!!
What kind of fertility drugs do you take? I'm wondering if that's the route my doc is going to take with me. Do you have many side effects from them?
My 19 month old doesn't sleep through the night most nights. It is hard when OH is away and I have to go to work in the morning.

On a normal fertility treatment month I take...
Femara 5mg CD3-CD7 (CD1 being the day I start my period) these are pills.
Follistim CD6, CD8 & CD10 (these are injections in the stomach)
Ovidrel CD13 (Injection to stomach)
The last medication is progesterone cream that is used vaginally 1 day after ovulation and continued till I get my period (or if pregnant continued till 2nd trimester).

The side effects are minimal for me. I normally get a headache the full 5 days on Femara, but I have learned to live with it. My husband says I'm bitchy when I'm on Femara ... so that is a possible side effect :) Other than that, nothing else. I just hate doing my own injections so I always get really nervous before I plung the shot into my own stomach...but it has gotten easier with time.

My doctor wont let me do any meds until the cyst is completely gone. It's just too dangerous at this point. Which stinks totally.

Oh well, I got my 2 year old to take care of in the meantime. She slept in our bed last night ... boy can that kiddo move around and hog a bed. Sheesh!! :) But I love the morning's when she wakes up ... she'll rub my cheek and say "hi mommy". Awww, my little love muffin :) :)

How are things with you???

Wow! You sure do go through a lot. I can't imagine having to give myself a neddle. I guess it gets easier after a while, as you said. I'm thinking if my doc puts me on anything it will be clomid, just to make my ovulation stronger.
Our daughter ends up in our bed a lot too. I can totally sympathize with the constant moment. She likes to lie across the bed instead of up and down lol. It is nice to wake up to her face though. She not quite as gentle as your little girl though, I usually get a finger up my nose haha.
You little girls is adorable. i love you profile picture!
I guess the weather must be nice in Arizona this time of year? Believe it or not, it snowed here overnight!!! Kinda feels like Crhistmas break instead of Easter break!!

Ya the weather here in AZ is hot, hot, hot! Today it is 96, not a cloud to be found. Sometimes its nice and other times I just wish it would rain or do something different at least. :)

My cyst grew since my last appt so I have to head back to the doc again on Monday. Boo!

We finally converted my daughters crib into a big girl bed. Shockingly enough, she has slept in her bed -- through the night -- for the last 3 nights!! WOW!! I'm so proud of her :) :) Least there is some good during all this bad. :)

Anything new??

So sorry to hear about the cyst growing. Hopefully there will be some good news at your next appoinment!
Nothing new to report here. AF showed exactly when expected, keeping my luteal phase at 11 days. I'm started to wonder if that's how long it was before my first pregnancy too. I didn't track this stuff then so I have no idea :S
We just tured Casey's crib into a daybed too!! She went to bed with no trouble, still didn't sleep through the night though. Fingers crossed for tonight. It's warming up and she's been spending more time outside so hopefully the fresh air will do her in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->