Buddy to compare symptoms with due around 17th oct 2008

terri120988

Reaction score
hi i`m looking for a messanger / text buddy to share symptoms with throughout the last half of pregnancy.

if possible someone that lives near to me lancaster/ morecambe area so we can meet up and compare bumps. have a chat etc.

this is my first baby and we found out were having a boy.

waiting for your replys

terri :happydance:

Don't live near you but I am due 5 days after you, also expecting my first and it's a boy! So would be more than happy to be buddies although I do live rather far away! :)

How is your pregnancy going? Everyone has said that it should be all joy if your expecting a boy but I've had pretty much none of that. I've had morning sickness and spots and just felt generally tired and rather awful.

Can't wait to meet my boy, not a huge fan of pregnancy :blush: x

LOL i cant wait to meet mine either, i feel him all the time tho. i think he plays games with me when `im at work, everytime i lean forward on my desk he kicks me lol its quite funny.

i just cant wait to be a mummy and my OH is very excited as well

what have you bough soo far ?????

x terri

Aww, bless! I am really excited as well! He is playing silly games with me, when I have to do something and lean forward he starts kicking but then when I lean back so I could just relax and play with him he stops kicking! And waits until I get busy with something and then he starts messing about again, hehe. Proper cheeky monkey!

I can't wait either, it's gonna be great! I am going to be a single mummy so I need to be a father figure as well, good luck to me! :rofl:

I haven't really bought much... I've really wanted to but then everyone said it's too early etc. I've got a couple of pieces of clothes and that's about it. Have chosen a pram (almost), it's a nightmare mission! And going to start buying everything else! Don't know where to start! :dohh:

What have you bought? Come on, inspire me please! :blush:

x

my due date is october 12 :)
so im a little ahead of you.

Hi,

I'm due October 5th. Pretty new to all this forum stuff but would be nice to compare notes with you. Tee hee! Ooh, I'm having a boy too!!

Ali

x

Im due 2nd October and having a boy too. I happy to be anyones buddy although this is first time for me so I am not sure how much help I will be!

Hiya ppl im due 3rd oct and would love some peeps to add on to msn for a good natter with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->