Buddy Wanted :-) due Early Feb 2011

alocin22

Reaction score
Hello my name is Nicola, I am 32 and from Essex. I work full time in London and am expecting my 1st baby on the 10th February 2011.....

I would really love a bump buddy :)
xxxxx

Hey :) I am 18 and expecting my first baby too :) (confirmed last week as a little girl on 20 week ultrasound)
My little one is due on 28th of january. So if you dont hear off anyone closer to your due date, just let me know :D x x x

Ah thanks Gemma :)

28th January is my Birthday..
Congratulations on your little girl. We are still trying to decide whether to find out or not at scan next week. xxxx

Hello my name is Nicola, I am 32 and from Essex. I work full time in London and am expecting my 1st baby on the 10th February 2011.....

I would really love a bump buddy :)
xxxxx

Hey ladies, im Beth im 19 from South Wales im due 8th feb and expecting my second, been with fiancee for 5years nearly and were getting married first week of June 2011, i run a hair company and doing my law degree on open uni

xx

Hi Beth, wow you are busy....Thats a bit of a career change hair company to law :) How are you finding the studying? am currently doing a home learning Accountancy course and i struggle to sit down and get motivated most of the time. Was hoping that the pregnancy would get me motivated but just struggle to find time :-(
xx

its a bit of a bugger, but tbh i started the hair extensions company when Elyssa was little to give me something to get more motivated, it was freedon to work as and when it suited us as a family and a bit of independance (i hated being the one not earning lol) i've always been interested in law, and studied law, biology, english and history at A-level so i could go into law and forensics but then Elyssa came along. as i was rather young having her after being told we couldnt have children so i though im not going to do the steriotypical 'young mums' thing and carry on, its hard but i love every min of things.

How are you finding your course?
Hope everyones pregnancies are going well. whens everyone got there 20week scanx x

Ah thats good. I cant imagine not earning, have always been so independant.

Course isnt going well at the moment really need to make time to sit down and crack on with it... :-( all my own fault always find something else that needs doing.

Pregnancy is going really well.... have been lucky and had no symptons what so ever just my expanding waistline and some tiredness of an evening which is a blessing really. How are you finding your pregnancy?
20wk scans next wednesday and i cant wait getting so excited already :)
xxxxx

Hey, I'm due 2nd feb 2011, we are not finding out the sex, I'm 23 expecting my first with my partner of six years, and i live in Kent. How are you getting on? X

ah good luck today with your scan hun you'llhave to let us know how you get on, i've got mine tomorrow at 9:20am and cant wait

im getting worse lol came out of hospital monday night and they are now worried my placenta may rupture so im on strict instructions any sabbing pains by my belly button im to go in as it could be life threatening, and im still getting my usual problems lol

hoep everyone else is having a better time lol

xx

Random question but do you have any things you wanna do before bubs is born? xx

ah good luck today with your scan hun you'llhave to let us know how you get on, i've got mine tomorrow at 9:20am and cant wait

im getting worse lol came out of hospital monday night and they are now worried my placenta may rupture so im on strict instructions any sabbing pains by my belly button im to go in as it could be life threatening, and im still getting my usual problems lol

hoep everyone else is having a better time lol

xx

Ohno bessi so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed all will be ok.

Scan went great thanks. Baby is doing really well and am getting lots of movement now which is such a relief, can now feel all seems ok. waiting for next scan date which i think is in 3 weeks :-s keep meaning to look at what this one was for but keep forgetting..:dohh:
Wishing you well and hope the placenta holds out for you:hugs:

Random question but do you have any things you wanna do before bubs is born? xx

Would really have loved to have had a holiday but dont think we arte gonna get chance to :-( .... dont think there is really anything else i can think of just yet?

What about you bessiboop?

i dunno i was reading on bountyforum a few weeks back about people having like a todo list like getting a timeline of photos done during the pregnancy, and trying loads of diferent classes like aquayoga and one of the more common ones like a baby shower and i also head of two id like to try one being having a body cast done of the bump and the other being body painting id love to have someting like the image of the baby inside painted on the outside and have some pics done xx

Had such a hectic weekend i didnt manage to switch on computer the whole time.... was nice but Monday seems to have come around so quick. :sad2: and i seem to have an extra busy monday to contend with:growlmad:

Oh yes the belly casting, I see these a few weeks back and was looking on ebay am still considering this myself. Not really thought of anything else i could do :-( but now you have mentioned all this i reckon i will be looking into it all now.. :thumbup:
Bet the painting on the belly would be amazing, not seen that before :) would be such a great keepsake as well
Congratulations on having a girl.:pink:

heres a lik to a few of the really good ones i've found xx

https://www.mooncycles.co.uk/images/motherearth_220.jpg
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...=1t:429,r:1,s:41&tx=32&ty=47&biw=1280&bih=620

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:153&biw=1280&bih=620

Ah wow they look amazing...OH thought i was crazy when i was telling him about it...lol

Am gonna get him to have a look or his self later. xx

How are you feeling at the moment? I seem to be suffering with heartburn at the moment & living on Gaviscon :-(
xx

Hellooo I'm another Beth :), live in Liverpool at the mo!
I'm 23 and due on Feb 18th, although baby is already massive so don't know if I'll last that long :D
Had my scan this week and the little fecker put their foot in the way of their bits - although the sonographer 'suspects' it's a girl so I'm going for it being a she :D!
How's everyone doing? Anyone got their names decided? Started buying anything? Xxx

Hi Beth,

Am doing really well thanks, loving being pregnant and loving feeling the baby move now also. BF finally felt some kicks last night which i was so pleased for eventually.

Ohno obviously she didnt wanna her bits flashed on camera... :haha:
Lets hope is a girl then.

Have given up on names for a bit, we seem to be struggling on agreeing. The only one we have so far is Jayden for a boy.

Yes have started buying already.. :).. brought the pram today and have left around my mums until the baby is here. Have the cot, baby grows, Sleeping bag, steraliser, Nappys (disposable & reuseable), muslins, Baby wipes and loads more toiletries etc.....I have my nan knitting loads of cardigans as well.

How is everyone else feeling? and any purchases yet?
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Beth,

Am doing really well thanks, loving being pregnant and loving feeling the baby move now also. BF finally felt some kicks last night which i was so pleased for eventually.

Ohno obviously she didnt wanna her bits flashed on camera... :haha:
Lets hope is a girl then.

Have given up on names for a bit, we seem to be struggling on agreeing. The only one we have so far is Jayden for a boy.

Yes have started buying already.. :).. brought the pram today and have left around my mums until the baby is here. Have the cot, baby grows, Sleeping bag, steraliser, Nappys (disposable & reuseable), muslins, Baby wipes and loads more toiletries etc.....I have my nan knitting loads of cardigans as well.

How is everyone else feeling? and any purchases yet?
xxxxxxxxxx

Heya,

My partner still hasn't felt 'her' kick yet, which is a shame. Got an anterior placenta so I guess her kicks are a bit muffled to everyone EXCEPT ME!

I wish I'd started buying, I feel like the worst mum-to-be ever! My dad's said he'll get me a pram but not 'til January (sob) and I need to get the room into a habitable state before I can really buy stuff haha! My mum's knitting a blanket though so at least we have something!!

I hope you're feeling all good everyone, I'm suddenly starving ALL THE TIME!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->